Texas results in!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations to all who passed.  Unfortunately, I did not pass the Construction PE. 

Congratulations to all who passed.  Unfortunately, I did not pass the Construction PE. 
Not to be invasive, but how did you do compared to your level of study? I don't want exact numbers, just how you personally felt about it. I took Construction and I'm trying to hone my studying this next time around, but I was doing well on the practice exams and the problems I was working and then got completely bamboozled by the types of questions on the actual exam. And I did testmasters, so I don't know what additional study courses would do for me. I want to see if others worked a ton of practice exams and still failed or if I have some hope in using the next five months to see as many problems as I possibly can for when I go in next time.

Congratulation to everyone who passed. Hard luck and to those who failed, enjoy the memorial holiday and keep working hard you can get it next time.

I took mechanical Thermal Fluid Systems and felt very good about it after leaving -- although I had paranoid thoughts after that I had misbubbled or something. 

Currently vacationing in Mexico so 98 tequilas para mi! 

Just saw my score on Chemical - 97%. Apologies - I'm not posting to boast, but I told a few other folks on this thread who asked that I would post when I saw it. 

For anyone curious about Chemical - I self-studied with Lindeburg ChERM, Six Minute Solutions, Practice Problems, the Lindeburg practice exam, the official NCEES practice exam, and also had the Lindeburg Quick Reference guide handy. Used Perry's as well. 

Congrats to all who passed, and if you are planning to take it again, all the best in October. 

Just started first beer.  Maybe next a glass of wine and i can conjure the courage to open the result page.  Ive held out 4 hrs already.

Just saw my score on Chemical - 97%. Apologies - I'm not posting to boast, but I told a few other folks on this thread who asked that I would post when I saw it. 

For anyone curious about Chemical - I self-studied with Lindeburg ChERM, Six Minute Solutions, Practice Problems, the Lindeburg practice exam, the official NCEES practice exam, and also had the Lindeburg Quick Reference guide handy. Used Perry's as well. 

Congrats to all who passed, and if you are planning to take it again, all the best in October. 
I think you have earned the right to boast a little bit with a score like that!

I tried the self-study route the first time and it didn't work for me.  I needed the structure of a class to get me over the hump.  You should definitely feel proud to score so well, particularly when self-studying. 

Back