SOUTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's your 20 Joey?

Last edited by a moderator:
This topic got quiet all the sudden. Everyone realizing that the results for SC are actually arriving.

Joey,

Where do you live?

Joey, 2 questions:

1. Where do you live (approximately)?

2. What was the postmark date on the letter? (You said, the letter was dated the 20th but I'm curious as to when it actually got in the mail.)

Thanks

The envelope is in the car...I have the letter here at my desk. I would rather not give my location.

I will scan the letter and breakdown.

Ar eyou up state down state or side state? HOw bout what city?

Could you give me your general location (i.e. upstate, lower part of the state)? Best of all would be the post mark date. Much thanks. I know what your going through man. Keep your head up.

Your Passing Letter on January 6, 2007 will be all the more sweeter......

Wife checked mail today.

Nothing........I am in Charleston.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok this is just plain weird. (Another back door method.) When I go to the general licensee lookup, I don't find myself listed. BUT when I go to their web site and click on RENEW ONELINE (after I had created an account for myself and log in), they've issued me a license number and say: "This license is currently not eligible for renewal.". So I don't know what is going on.

Ok this is just plain weird. (Another back door method.) When I go to the general licensee lookup, I don't find myself listed. BUT when I go to their web site and click on RENEW ONELINE (after I had created an account for myself and log in), they've issued me a license number and say: "This license is currently not eligible for renewal.". So I don't know what is going on.
Does the number begin with 250***?

me too...i think i passed 25129!

Yes, and it makes sense what the number is vs. the number of applicants in front of me.....weird.

Last edited:
Back