RESULTS!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still though, have the surveys ever been sent out so early? 2 business days after the exam? I’ve historically heard/seen the survey gets sent out closer to 6-8 days post-exam. 

Looking at you, @knight1fox3, for an answer to this

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have NCEES stuff going directly to trash?  For some reason my gmail kept doing that...almost as if it were trying to protect me from future abuse...
NO... but I also didn't take the text this time, so that could be why!

Still though, have the surveys ever been sent out so early? 2 business days after the exam? I’ve historically heard/seen the survey gets sent out closer to 6-8 days post-exam. 

April 17 was 6 days, October 17 was 7 days.

maybe since the surveys were given out about 57% faster, that results will be out 57% faster too...

Exams aren't sent to SC

I thought they were?  @RBHeadge PE mentioned in an older thread that they are usually sent, en mass, to SC for grading/scantron?  Which would make sense, since some states utilize NCEES to notify results instead of going through the state agency?  Either way, eh.  I filled it out.  If I fail or not, it's all CBT hell for me next year. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I remember reading a while ago that they are sent back to NCEES for grading. Presumably its in SC, since as best I know, it's their only facility. I'm too lazy to look for the reference, but it was on their website. Regardless, the tests aren't scored at the test site.

Lol this has to be a troll post
Trolling is strictly prohibited. We would never do it here.

We don’t troll around here. It would be a violation of Global Rule 4 on EB.com
Exactly, thank you!

And thank you for contributing to my statistics in favor of a supported theory.
100%. As someone who does PRA's, proper inputs and statistics are very important to the analysis.

I asked the same thing and was told differently. Really it's the supporting statistics that matter. 
Exactly. This is the same math that allowed us to confirm the existence of the top quark.

fittedxobserved.gif

Were you holding them at knifepoint?  I feel like I get different answers from people when I'm threatening bodily harm.  Just saying.
Dude, I told everyone to avoid sub-phase E! Not cool!

We will see I guess :unsure:
We'll all know in 8-10 weeks, or 12 weeks in Pennsylvania.

I didn't get a survey!
Neither did I!

a2843c2396ab4c73bf465600fa9f1a0d.png

I think it’s time for a mod to open the October 2018 Results sub-forum...
Too early. But I like that way you think ;)

I just got the survey, I really don't need my emotions messed with like that!  :mad:
It's not a guaranteed fail. It's all statistics. On the plus side, it means that they received and scored your scantron. So at least it didn't get lost in transit!

Lol just wait, it gets much worse... there are so many "RESULTS!!!!!" threads and your heart will skip a beat each time you see them. 
Right!. If you think it's bad now, you'll be breathing in and out of a paper bag come Black Friday.

source.gif

I just called NCEES, they said if you received the survey already, that means your score was clearly above the cut line and that you will pass. 
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

I'll go back and verify from the corresponding Excel data. But I think this might be a new record. NCEES is really messing with my scatter plot now! :eek:ldman:

I'll go back and verify from the corresponding Excel data. But I think this might be a new record. NCEES is really messing with my scatter plot now! :eek:ldman:
I have a feeling you get your best sleep 6-8 weeks after each exam. HAHA! You probably get a warm fuzzy feeling from all the despair you are causing everyone who believes you. Just plain evil I tell ya!  :laugh:  

Back