RESULTS!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooof, just got my survey.  Which means I probably failed and the USPS is working way faster at shipping and my scantron has already touched down in SC, OR NCEES is concerned about where they are holding their exams since too many people complained about neighboring pool tournaments and pet-elephant hobby shows.

Oooof, just got my survey.  Which means I probably failed and the USPS is working way faster at shipping and my scantron has already touched down in SC, OR NCEES is concerned about where they are holding their exams since too many people complained about neighboring pool tournaments and pet-elephant hobby shows.
Exams aren't sent to SC

Exams aren't sent to SC
I thought they were?  @RBHeadge PE mentioned in an older thread that they are usually sent, en mass, to SC for grading/scantron?  Which would make sense, since some states utilize NCEES to notify results instead of going through the state agency?  Either way, eh.  I filled it out.  If I fail or not, it's all CBT hell for me next year. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I thought they were?  @RBHeadge PE mentioned in an older thread that they are usually sent, en mass, to SC for grading/scantron?  Which would make sense, since some states utilize NCEES to notify results instead of going through the state agency?  Either way, eh.  I filled it out.  If I fail or not, it's all CBT hell for me next year. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
@ME_VT_PE has been in full troll mode since the beginning of the month 😂

Awww you guys.

First timers, there's no correlation between getting a survey and passing/failing the exam.  Everyone gets a survey after the exam.  Breathe easy :)
This is why the internet is stressful lol. All of us test takers are over here dying, trolling is unacceptable! 

Last edited by a moderator:
This is why the internet is stressful lol. All of us test takers are over here dying, tolling is unacceptable! 
Lmao I first took the exam in April 2017, and the survey trolling got me too! I was so scared! Haha now I did end up failing, but not because I received a survey :p

It has to be a coincidence. Why wouldn't all test takers in the state get the survey at the same time? Pass or Fail, you still get the survey.
I didn't think much about this until now, but I got survey a week after the exam and I passed. 

It has to be a coincidence. Why wouldn't all test takers in the state get the survey at the same time? Pass or Fail, you still get the survey.
This is a  question that should be directed to NCEES. I merely report the results of the corresponding trends from previous exam administrations. I do not establish rule sets.

Back