RESULTS!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just asked NCEES if the survey is sent to all those who took the test at the same time and the NCEES representative stated it is sent to everyone at the same time.
I asked the same thing and was told differently. Really it's the supporting statistics that matter. 

I just asked NCEES if the survey is sent to all those who took the test at the same time and the NCEES representative stated it is sent to everyone at the same time.
Were you holding them at knifepoint?  I feel like I get different answers from people when I'm threatening bodily harm.  Just saying.

Pretty sure it's right of passage to get trolled hard waiting for results. Hazing process, then when (hopefully) you pass, you become the troll.

Lol just wait, it gets much worse... there are so many "RESULTS!!!!!" threads and your heart will skip a beat each time you see them. 
But not with this thread because there was no way we'd get results a business day out from the test haha.

Back