RESULTS!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooo, i'm still waiting on these results.  So tired of all the second guessing.  I think i'm gonna have Butters freeze me and then thaw me out sometime in mid-December.

If we believe hard enough, sacrifice enough Freshman Engineering students, and badger NCEES enough......we'll surely get the results released sooner.  Right??
  1. Don't Stop Believin'
  2. Has to be sophomore level. Most freshman aren't declared engineering majors yet.
  3. Please don't badger NCESS.
  4. Absolutely, but not before Nov 30

If we believe hard enough, sacrifice enough Freshman Engineering students, and badger NCEES enough......we'll surely get the results released sooner.  Right??
OR NCEES will suddenly reveal that there has been a horrible fire in the storage center, where they throw all the scantrons for a couple weeks, and that all October 2018 exams are null and void.

It can always be worse.

OR NCEES will suddenly reveal that there has been a horrible fire in the storage center, where they throw all the scantrons for a couple weeks, and that all October 2018 exams are null and void.

It can always be worse.
As a California, my belief of that being a possibility hurts... almost as much as the possibility of me failing

Back