October PE Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel your impatience. I've been there. (Many times. I tood 6 exams between EIT and PE.) Good luck.

well obviously we arent getting them today, but i got a good feeling the FL results are going to start coming in tommorrow.

For those who have notice that there are results being reported in a few states already.

F5 = refresh

just a helpful hint since everyone will be glued to there email...

Ohio resuts are out... I think.

I got an email from ELSES but have not received the email from them yet. This is painful!

FL results are out I believe but waiting on ELSES e-mail...login and see if ELSES has your results ready for you yet!

Indiana is out, I received the ELSES email today.....I failed but at least I know.

Not all states get an ELSES email do they? I was under the impression I'd just get a letter in Minnesota
You are correct. Check your state's engineering board to see how examinees are notified of results in your state.

OK, so I got the email from ELSES but the homepage says that Ohio mails them snail mail! Why would they do that to me?!?

Another guy in my office got on the site yesterday and got the results email but he thinks he slipped through the cracks cuz he never got the notification email. Weird. Well i guess i'm gonna go home and find out the good/bad news!!

Last edited by a moderator:
AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!! I just got the NOTIFICATION email saying that my scores are ready, and to log onto the ELSES web site. I KNOW THAT ALREADY!

Good news, Vermont results in, bad news, I failed, hope the weather is nice this April in Vermont.

Back