October PE Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, mjunak, I called ELSES this afternoon. A lady told me the results were mailed to Michigan test-takers Wednesday, so we'd hopefully get the results Friday or Saturday. It would really be nice if Michigan allowed email.
Thanks for the Update, DWP. I'll try not to be distracted on my snowy ride home today. Good luck to you and all others on the boards.

Well...I just hope they come soon! Today? Please today!!! :)
Going by the word from the Yahoo message board, the TX board should receive the results today and going by the track record they should be able to post it by the end of the day today. A lot of 'if's' here, but if (again!) the results are not posted today then this is going to be a LONG weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going by the word from the Yahoo message board, the TX board should receive the results today and going by the track record they should be able to post it by the end of the day today. A lot of 'if's' here, but if (again!) the results are not posted today then this is going to be a LONG weekend.
Long weekend for sure. It's good to know that some of you are waiting with me and that others have been in my boat before!

Last edited by a moderator:
Long weekend for sure. It's good to know that some of you are waiting with me and that others have been in my boat before!
I suggest one of you post a query addressed to Lance and he may respond with the latest info. He typically replies to the messages directed to him. I know that any "insider info" at this point is crucial, so just try your luck.

Good luck to all those who are waiting.

I've heard rumors that the Texas board tries to release results at end of business day on Friday. Supposedly to ensure that if someone is angry over test results they have a weekend to cool off before they call in.
Not sure how true that is- sounds a lot like speculation.

The updated message on the board's website appeared between 8 and ten yesterday morning (I'm checking a bit more frequently than is probably healthy).
Make sense to me.

I've heard rumors that the Texas board tries to release results at end of business day on Friday. Supposedly to ensure that if someone is angry over test results they have a weekend to cool off before they call in.
Not sure how true that is- sounds a lot like speculation.

The updated message on the board's website appeared between 8 and ten yesterday morning (I'm checking a bit more frequently than is probably healthy).
I think I am in the same boat regarding the whole - (I'm checking a bit more frequently than is probably healthy).

I can't stop checking the website for results.

I try to focus on work but then I think: they might be there - Go check now!

Good luck to all!

I'm wondering if you did the ethics and law exam as part of P.E licensing. In Washington, I have to do that, but some questions I had no clue.

Hey DWP and mjunak--I started a MI results thread for you. I have a co-worker who has not heard anything yet either, at least as of noon yesterday. error_matrix is also waiting in MI, for FE results.

The Illinois results were in on Monday, I passed my pe for mechanical. Also, did I mention, listen to the Instance WOW podcast, its all good.

The Illinois results were in on Monday, I passed my pe for mechanical. Also, did I mention, listen to the Instance WOW podcast, its all good.
Thanks Straychicken! The results should start rolling in for the other states. I'm surprised MI is so fast. NJ took forever with my FE results.

Back