October PE Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody here for October 2008 Exam. Any updates about when the result will be out. Did anybody contact DLLR?
Thanks, Ilyas
I meant to say Maryland PE Results in the previous post.

Thanks, Ilyas

Last edited by a moderator:
Kentucky Surveying Results are in! lets start calling ELSES to know when our wait will end. Can't wait anymore.

By the way I am waiting for PE civil results in Florida. FL is one of the earliest states will get email notification.

To all who are waiting for exam results:

I know how hard it is. I waited for EIT results twice and PE results 4 times before I finally got PE. Nothing can make it go faster. Calling the board will not normally help. They lie. They will tell you almost anything to get you to stop calling. If your state has a website, you may be able to check online for results. If enough people make enough hits, the website may go down.

SOLUTION: Let us help by offering encouraging words and making distractions.

We're here for you. Many of us have been in your shoes.

Remember this, too: If you pass, you have done well and we will offer congratulations. But passing the exam alone does not make you a good engineer. And if you do not pass this time, there is almost always a way to get another chance. NEVER give up.

Good luck to all!

This was try #5 for me (hey, stop that snickering). My strategy for waiting on the results? I'll get them when I get them...but that's just me.

Nice post, :)

To all who are waiting for exam results:I know how hard it is. I waited for EIT results twice and PE results 4 times before I finally got PE. Nothing can make it go faster. Calling the board will not normally help. They lie. They will tell you almost anything to get you to stop calling. If your state has a website, you may be able to check online for results. If enough people make enough hits, the website may go down.

SOLUTION: Let us help by offering encouraging words and making distractions.

We're here for you. Many of us have been in your shoes.

Remember this, too: If you pass, you have done well and we will offer congratulations. But passing the exam alone does not make you a good engineer. And if you do not pass this time, there is almost always a way to get another chance. NEVER give up.

Good luck to all!

this is number 3 for me and I'm with ktulu...last year I panicked when results started coming in and played the game of, "Maybe they'll come sooner!" but if your state came late last year, it'll be late again this year. Try to avoid exploding from stress when results start rolling in.

Except for California...you guys have reason to be angry.

holy crap i cant wait...i know i passed and am ready to get my license and seal! :party-smiley-048:

If CT holds true to form, it'll be early January, so I'm not expecting an envelope until after the new year. We don't have a web based notification option (although I wish we did!).

In the license database for the state, I'm listed as "PENDING", which apparently I will be until such time as I pass - that's really no indication. It takes forever for them to update the database, too. A guy who I went to college with took the April PE and passed, and his effective license date was in September.

i don't know how you all feel, but i feel a little nervous and excited to see the result coming soon.

Back