MARYLAND - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would really suck if your results were delayed becasue one person inconveniently took time off! I would hope they'd have the courtesy to redistribute workload.

That would really suck if your results were delayed becasue one person inconveniently took time off! I would hope they'd have the courtesy to redistribute workload.
As of Friday they did not have results from NCEES. So I would think they would have received it by TUesday or Wednesday anyways.... For Maryland results so far NCEES is the one to blame...I would assume that they did not do something like what Governer of South Carolina did........ I would assume they would have given responsibilities to someone else......

After MD receives results from NCEES then the ball will be in MD board's hand.... and I do not have much faith with either of them to do work quicker!

Somebody help me here now....... I have called Dorothy previously and want somebody else to do that.. Her phone number is on website under contact us.... HELP!!!!!

Somebody help me here now....... I have called Dorothy previously and want somebody else to do that.. Her phone number is on website under contact us.... HELP!!!!!
I sent out an email but no reply yet. Does any one have the latest news regarding the result release?

I sent out an email but no reply yet. Does any one have the latest news regarding the result release?
Thanks trees for helping out. But looks like they are avoiding response to email. I had emailed them one on Wednesday and yet have not received response. Thats the reason I am asking someone to call her. Anyways thanks....

Thanks trees for helping out. But looks like they are avoiding response to email. I had emailed them one on Wednesday and yet have not received response. Thats the reason I am asking someone to call her. Anyways thanks....
I sent the E-mail too, but didn't get any reply yet. Lets Flood their inboxes with e-mail asking abt the results. Atleast this way they will respond and tell us whether they got the results or not. I know some of them (at DLLR) were very nice to give answer to Vhmehta.

I sent the E-mail too, but didn't get any reply yet. Lets Flood their inboxes with e-mail asking abt the results. Atleast this way they will respond and tell us whether they got the results or not. I know some of them (at DLLR) were very nice to give answer to Vhmehta.
Yes ENGR Dorothy was specially nice. But if they are late in giving out results then they have to bear with the flood of emails they will receive... I do not beleive stopping to respond to emails is a right way to approach this problem. Only thing we can do is flood them with emails.

As you all can see we are not getting any responses from board nowadays.... It looks like they are working with results...(Its just a guess). Do you guys think results will be in this week? Do you think they will be updated on website first or we will get letter first?

As far as I know they will update the website list first. then you will recieve the letters after one week or so.

I've been lurking for weeks - and now I just have to say...THIS WAIT IS MAKING ME CRAZY. The wait...the wait...the wait....

I was counting on you Vhmehta. Cos you have been in touch with her many times and she knows you very well. What do you say.
It looks like she is avoiding my calls.... I called and she was "out " and so someone else picked up the phone. She said that do not expect the results to come out before 4th of July weekend. But I still want to hear from Dorothy as I do not know if the person I talked was just giving me official response.

If anyone can give a call I would surely appreciate.

I finally decided to register so I can feel better (??) about the wait....

Confession: Took PE Civil [Water Resources/Environmental] in April in MD...this is my 6th (yeah I know..) and final try, so, phew...the wait is KILLING me.

Back