MARYLAND - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...Oh, the application by commity process sucks big time for DC and Virginia. I can't believe all the paper work again. Sigh.
I was thinking of getting registered in VA and DC also? What all needs to be done? Did you look into the NCEES Records Program?

The website implies that VA will accept documents from the Program, but not sure about DC and how much this helps?

I was thinking of getting registered in VA and DC also? What all needs to be done? Did you look into the NCEES Records Program?The website implies that VA will accept documents from the Program, but not sure about DC and how much this helps?
NCEES Records Program - is a way of getting your money. u dont need to do that. just apply with all the documents again. if you do the record program - every yr they will ask money to keep it updated.

Agreed.

bph: Remember all those forms we had to fill up to sit in MD. We have to filll all those forms for DC and VA too, cept the exam app form. But that means going around getting signatures again, degree verification again..blah blah blah. Talk about red tape. :brickwall: At least the company is paying for all of it. Phew!

NCEES Records Program - is a way of getting your money. u dont need to do that. just apply with all the documents again. if you do the record program - every yr they will ask money to keep it updated.

Agreed.
bph: Remember all those forms we had to fill up to sit in MD. We have to filll all those forms for DC and VA too, cept the exam app form. But that means going around getting signatures again, degree verification again..blah blah blah. Talk about red tape. :brickwall: At least the company is paying for all of it. Phew!
What if we just send them photo copies of the MD application? or cut and past parts of the MD application into the appropriate spots?

cut and paste will work but the apps differ a little so you'll still need to do work. There's no cutting and pasting signatures of references coz they have to fill up unique forms. Also no short cut to degree verification.

What if we just send them photo copies of the MD application? or cut and past parts of the MD application into the appropriate spots?

I was just looking to see if you passed? i have been looking for one of my coworkers to let him know when the results are posted. I'm hoping no news is good news for you.
I'm going to be sitting in the spring for my PE missed the stinking submittal deadline by 3 days to apply.
Fortunately for some of the people on this board, I have failed in this exam. I am completely shocked and sad.... But now am trying to digest the reality....

Fortunately for some of the people on this board, I have failed in this exam. I am completely shocked and sad.... But now am trying to digest the reality....
Don't feel sad. We will pass next time.

Congrats to all the MD passers! For those not so lucky, study hard, and you'll get it next time!

Back