Map: April 2014 PE Results Released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should we call GA and inquire even if we are not awaiting GA results? What do you think?

What is the problem with Colorado?

From earlier in the thread it appears it won't be till next week:

I chatted with NCEES regarding Colorado. My rep checked with their exam admin group and relayed to me that "as of right now" CO does not plan on giving permission to release results until first week in June. Beating up NCEES or calling DORA won't change anything, so I will remain hopeful things change (i.e. keep hitting refresh every 5 min) but my expectations are definitely tempered.
I called Colorado DORA and they told me they were having issues. So I dont know what that means. The lady was really nice but said she didn't know when they would be released and just hang in there. I don't know if it is worth another phone call but maybe? I think they are getting tons of phone calls so maybe they have a better answer. I thought it was due to their board meeting but she said no. That isn't until June 13th anyway.......

eqegyze5.jpg

Has nobody mentioned Oregon released results already? I got my letter on 5/23/14 but I don't see them on the map yet.

5/20: KY, WA, ME, AR, IN, UT, TN, DE, AK, TX, VT, FL, WV, DC, NH, NE, SC, MS

5/21: OK, OH, MI, NC, LA, PA, AZ, MO, NM, ND, KS (Mailed), WY, OR (Mailed)

5/22: AL, NV, IL, WI, NJ, MD, CT, MN, HI

5/23: NY, CA, VA, MA

5/27: RI

56Vj2Z2.png

I am in Oregon and did not get anything yet. A friend of mine got the letter that he passed over the weekend, but my coworker and I received nothing yet.

Well it's a little past 420 here in Colorado looks like you won't be getting results today but as a consolation prize you can go down and buy some pot brownies

Well it's a little past 420 here in Colorado looks like you won't be getting results today but as a consolation prize you can go down and buy some pot brownies
haha..yup..then go to work tomorrow and asked to be piss test..lost your job

Back