Map: April 2014 PE Results Released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5/20: KY, WA, ME, AR, IN, UT, TN, DE, AK, TX, VT, FL, WV, DC, NH, NE, SC, MS

5/21: OK, OH, MI, NC, LA, PA, AZ, MO, NM, ND, KS (Mailed), WY, OR (Mailed)

5/22: AL, NV, IL, WI, NJ, MD, CT, MN, HI

5/23: NY, CA, VA, MA

5/27: RI

5/29: GA

lHok3BZ.png

Wow..they do taking their sweet ass time...420 I guess

Another week almost gone with 2 states released the results

Regarding Colorado, I emailed DORA earlier in the week and they replied with "The board has not decided when they are going to release these."

This morning I called them and was again told the same thing. They did say that the delay probably has nothing to do with a board meeting.

Just teaching us a lesson in patience I suppose. After all, it still has been only seven weeks since the test.

Regarding Colorado, I emailed DORA earlier in the week and they replied with "The board has not decided when they are going to release these."

This morning I called them and was again told the same thing. They did say that the delay probably has nothing to do with a board meeting.

Just teaching us a lesson in patience I suppose. After all, it still has been only seven weeks since the test.
Those medical marijuana helps on the moment like this...chill you down! LOL

This will be a fun reference for CO PE candidates waiting for their results at the end of the year...

(not to mention those of us currently waiting, of course)

A "lesson". Like we need one of those after the lessons of everything we reviewed for the exam for months and months and months. :) I just gave up looking on the ncees website.

IOWA IS OUT.... I Passed and had my son born 2 days ago, great cap to the weekend
congrats on both...a new battle front for you just begin that involved stinking milk baby smell and changing diaper. :) They can poop and eat the same time :)

Still no word from DORA, I think we should all call in as soon as they open tomorrow and do the same every day until we get the results... Their phone number is (303) 894-7855 for anyone who's interested in joining me.

Giving DORA the benefit of the doubt is probably the only thing that will do any good. They've still got a little over two weeks until they're late with results.

5/20: KY, WA, ME, AR, IN, UT, TN, DE, AK, TX, VT, FL, WV, DC, NH, NE, SC, MS

5/21: OK, OH, MI, NC, LA, PA, AZ, MO, NM, ND, KS (Mailed), WY, OR (Mailed)

5/22: AL, NV, IL, WI, NJ, MD, CT, MN, HI

5/23: NY, CA, VA, MA

5/27: RI

5/29: GA

6/2: IA, PR

QkVCs3A.png

No word on NCEES but my name is showing as active in DORA! I guess I passed!!!

Back