Map: April 2016 Results Released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DC still hasn't released and we don't have anything beyond the national exam.
race to the bottom continues!

2DSpylj.png

So California would be the last state to release the results I guess. Other states that don't have data are Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota, I am assuming those states already released their results, but since they are so small we don't have anybody on Engineerboards to notify and update the map.

So California would be the last state to release the results I guess. Other states that don't have data are Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota, I am assuming those states already released their results, but since they are so small we don't have anybody on Engineerboards to notify and update the map.

Nebraska Board of Engineers and Architects

[SIZE= 12px]May 19 at 1:25pm[/SIZE] · 

NCEES has released the results of the PE exams taken in April 2016. Examinees may go to http://ncees.org/supplemental-pages/my-ncees/and login to see your results.

NCEES: Welcome to MyNCEES
Examinees Member boards NCEES Records program Credentials Evaluations applicants

NCEES.ORG

As was posted earlier, Nebraska did post. And I can say that DC has not (not that anyone remembers DC). DC Board said they would release by Friday, so I guess it is a race as CA said the same thing.

California started to send out the first of 2 emails out for LS results.. So hoping that the PE will follow.

California 8-hour results are released as of ~2:35pm PST

Seismic and survey will come thursday/friday

Back