Map: October 2013 PE Results Released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12/4: CA, KY, TX, IL, AK

12/5: NY, NC, FL, LA, GA, UT, WA, OH, AR, MI, NH, RI, DE, AZ, MT, OK, ME, IA, :wv:

12/6: SC, TN, MO, KS, AL, VT, NE, WY

12/9: CO, IN, NM, DC, NV, ND

12/10: OR

12/11: MN

12/12: NJ

12/13: CT, VA

12/16: MA, WI

4Z64CMn.png

Have there ever been any eb.com'ers from Idaho?

The April 2013 map had results for Idaho and South Dakota (both released on the third day). No date was shown for Mississippi. I think at this point, the only people that are still waiting are PA, MD, and HI.

The April 2013 map had results for Idaho and South Dakota (both released on the third day). No date was shown for Mississippi. I think at this point, the only people that are still waiting are PA, MD, and HI.

good point - that makes me think it is possible to get results before christmas. in my opinion from PCS's persepctive, that should be their goal.

good point - that makes me think it is possible to get results before christmas. in my opinion from PCS's persepctive, that should be their goal.

There are approximately 7 engineers who sit for the PE exam in the entire state of Idaho, and I doubt highly any of them log onto this board if they even have access to the internet.

Tongue in cheek joke coming from someone who grew up in ID. :afro:

12/4: CA, KY, TX, IL, AK

12/5: NY, NC, FL, LA, GA, UT, WA, OH, AR, MI, NH, RI, DE, AZ, MT, OK, ME, IA, : :wv: :

12/6: SC, TN, MO, KS, AL, VT, NE, WY

12/9: CO, IN, NM, DC, NV, ND

12/10: OR

12/11: MN

12/12: NJ

12/13: CT, VA

12/16: MA, WI

12/17: PA

SzBb4Ld.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Looks like i was wrong - glad i was.

PA civil-structural - PASSED

Back