LOUISIANA RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just sent Lea an email as well. a minute later I had my passing letter at a different address. Looks like a problem with yahoo addys. Woohoo. It's my birthday! It's Christmas! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! :D

Congrats!!

I did the same thing and she sent me the letter to my yahoo address....I PASSED!!!!!!!! :multiplespotting: :party-smiley-048: :bananalama:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Finally! I had to call Lea and got it in about 2 minutes after the phone call!

Congrats LA PE's.... it's good to hear that the email issue is getting resolved!! enjoy yourself.

well congrats to all who passed. I wasn't as fortunate this go around. back to the drawing board for me.

Congrats to all...I just got my email after a quick email to Lea...and yes, it was Yahoo. BTW....I Passed....Mechanical / Thermo Depth!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just sent Lea an email as well. a minute later I had my passing letter at a different address. Looks like a problem with yahoo addys. Woohoo. It's my birthday! It's Christmas! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! :D
Hey Buddy, Good Job. I was rooting for you to pass, I used to be stationed in LA, Shreveport/Bosier City, back before I went to get my Civil Degree. Almost finished up at LA Tech, took some night courses at Barksdale AFB, but decided to go back to Texas and finish up there.

Enjoy the rest of your career!

CivilPEHopeful, or maybe I should just change it to CivilPE.

Congrats to all...I just got my email after a quick email to Lea...and yes, it was Yahoo. BTW....I Passed....Mechanical / Thermo Depth!!!
Congrats....

Seems like everyone the only way to get results is to call or email and beg for them......that's kind of crappy

Congrats....
Seems like everyone the only way to get results is to call or email and beg for them......that's kind of crappy

Yea, but not an ELSES problem and this is the first year that they've done this. I called Lea, got her on the first try, and had the email within a few minutes after hanging up. They really are trying their best and I'm sure this will be corrected for next test results or even later state results.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so glad yall have finally gotten your results - I was beginning to think my letter was fake
We were begining to think the same thing.

Well OK, not really, but it was weird that one and only one person on EB.com had gotten the email.

Hey Buddy, Good Job. I was rooting for you to pass, I used to be stationed in LA, Shreveport/Bosier City, back before I went to get my Civil Degree. Almost finished up at LA Tech, took some night courses at Barksdale AFB, but decided to go back to Texas and finish up there.
Enjoy the rest of your career!

CivilPEHopeful, or maybe I should just change it to CivilPE.
Thanks alot! Congrats to you as well. If you ever think of moving back over here we have some really good opportunities in New Orleans area.

Latest posts

Back