LOUISIANA RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to one poster in the Arizona results thread, they started getting letters yesterday. Only one post saying that though. Hopefully it's true and it means I will get my letter the early part of next week.

It's true! Arizona is the first to start receiving letters. Someone scanned in and posted their letter as proof. Hopefully today or tomorrow we will start getting ours. :)

My wife just checked the mail and it didn't come today. Maybe tomorrow.
There were a few posts back and forth about receiving emails. Hopefully this is true. I'm about to die over this now that I see others are getting their results. My wife hasn't made it home yet. I called and told her to take off early.

The way I read the email reply from Lea Strickland above, it sounded like they were planning to email LA results if the email system worked. It sure looks like its working, so I'm expecting an email (and hopefully soon or I'm going to wear out the refresh link).

Haha. I've had my mouse permanently on the refresh button for about an hour now while reviewng plans at work. Really not getting a lot accomplished today.

Haha. I've had my mouse permanently on the refresh button for about an hour now while reviewng plans at work. Really not getting a lot accomplished today.
Tell me. They dropped three IFC packages on my chair this morning to review, and I haven't finished one.

I am checking email and the lapels site almost hourly now. If it comes by one of those methods I will post as soon as I see it. Now the nerves are really starting to kick in. Anyone have any good ways of calming this nervous feeling. Only one I can think of is having a drink and I can't do that since I'm at work.

. Anyone have any good ways of calming this nervous feeling. Only one I can think of is having a drink and I can't do that since I'm at work.
I don't have a good suggestion for what works, but don't do what I did. I downloaded the new State of LA Disaster Evacuation Guide for hurricane season. Really shouldn't be thinking about that too.

It's only a bad thing if you get caught! So just don't do enough to get caught. Personally I wouldn't chance it but........

I don't have a good suggestion for what works, but don't do what I did. I downloaded the new State of LA Disaster Evacuation Guide for hurricane season. Really shouldn't be thinking about that too.
You're right, that probably isn't the best way of calming nerves. Just one more thing to worry about. I think I'll go fishing after work today.

My wife was giving me the play-by-play as the mail lady came down our street.

Well, tonight is our one year anniversary. Hopefully I can stay focused instead of thinking of how many OTHER people besides myself have results. Or either get failing results when I get home and still be in a good mood over dinner!

I've talked my wife into staying at the hotel after dinner so at least running to the computer after we get back will not ruin the night! Maybe I'll be by the pool too with a coke and rum or something. That should make relaxing easier!

I've talked my wife into staying at the hotel after dinner so at least running to the computer after we get back will not ruin the night! Maybe I'll be by the pool too with a coke and rum or something. That should make relaxing easier!
Its well after 5pm in South Carolina....I don't expect to see any more emails today. They could have an automated system sending notices out from a database, but nobody is there to load new data in. There's a G&T in my immediate future once my wife gets home from work, though I guess the computer will stay on just in case I'm wrong about the emails.

Back