LOUISIANA RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You would think so. I found my admission slip, I was seat 28.
Did the email say that a hard copy would not be sent?
I just got a response back from Lea at ELSES that all of the LA results were emailed yesterday, and that I should have it by now. She confirmed that the email address they used in the correct gmail account.

I have replied that I got nothing, and am awaiting more news.

I just got a response back from Lea at ELSES that all of the LA results were emailed yesterday, and that I should have it by now. She confirmed that the email address they used in the correct gmail account.
I have replied that I got nothing, and am awaiting more news.
I guess their e-mail system didn't work as hoped.

I emailed Heidi Watts from LAPELS on Friday with the following question:

Has LAPELS received any word on when the April 2008 PE examinees should expect to receive their results from NCEES?

Yesterday she replied with:

I will find out for sure, but I believe they have been mailed directly from ELSES already.

Heidi

I haven't heard back since but I assumed she meant they have already been sent by mail, not email. I was a little surprised to hear that someone from LA received their results via email today.

I was a little surprised to hear that someone from LA received their results via email today.

This is what I recieved so far

They were emailed out yesterday. Yours was sent to your gmail address, did you receive anything?

Lea Strickland

ELSES Exam Coordinator

I just recieved this back from Robyn at ELSES....

Louisiana results will be emailed today, June 10. They are sent as a “no reply” email, so check your spam, junk and deleted folders. If you do not receive by tomorrow, let me know and I can resend.

So it looks as if different people from the same place are telling us different things.......EITHER WAY WE SHOULD ALL GET THEM VERY VERY SOON!!!

I just recieved this back from Robyn at ELSES....
Louisiana results will be emailed today, June 10. They are sent as a “no reply” email, so check your spam, junk and deleted folders. If you do not receive by tomorrow, let me know and I can resend.

So it looks as if different people from the same place are telling us different things.......EITHER WAY WE SHOULD ALL GET THEM VERY VERY SOON!!!
That makes me feel a little better. Thanks bpe!

Last edited by a moderator:
My last response from Lea.

Sending it to you again. Just because people haven’t posted doesn’t mean no one has gotten it, I have been getting calls from people that have all day today (both pass and fail). But if someone didn’t get it, it could have been caught by a spam/junk filter or there may be a program that auto deletes mass emails. All we can do is try to email it again if we know someone didn’t receive it.

Lea Strickland

ELSES Exam Coordinator

[email protected]

She did, in fact send along another copy of my passing letter.

Sending it to you again. Just because people haven’t posted doesn’t mean no one has gotten it, I have been getting calls from people that have all day today (both pass and fail). But if someone didn’t get it, it could have been caught by a spam/junk filter or there may be a program that auto deletes mass emails. All we can do is try to email it again if we know someone didn’t receive it.

Lea Strickland

ELSES Exam Coordinator

[email protected]

I use a yahoo address. Anyone else registered with a yahoo address that has either gotten them or not gotten the letter. Just looking for a pattern here. It wasn't in my spam folder so if it was blocked it never made it that far.

I couldn't take it any longer. I emailed Lea and asked her if she could verify whether my results have been emailed.

I use a yahoo address. Anyone else registered with a yahoo address that has either gotten them or not gotten the letter. Just looking for a pattern here. It wasn't in my spam folder so if it was blocked it never made it that far.

I have yahoo.......I have nothing

Lea Strickland

ELSES Exam Coordinator

[email protected]

Oh, and congrats on passing!

Thanks.
First time, only time. I really like that.

Congrats...........................

A few months ago I had a dream that I would have to take the exam again because I didn't get my results back..................I think it may happen. :smileyballs:

A few months ago I had a dream that I would have to take the exam again because I didn't get my results back..................I think it may happen. :smileyballs:
Nah, lack of a result means success is still possible. Its the Schrodinger's cat thing.

I just sent Lea an email as well. a minute later I had my passing letter at a different address. Looks like a problem with yahoo addys. Woohoo. It's my birthday! It's Christmas! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! :D

Latest posts

Back