LOUISIANA RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if anyone from Louisiana is still checking the boards, I wonder when the LAPELS website will be updated with our PE status. Anyone know how long it has taken in the past?

So if anyone from Louisiana is still checking the boards, I wonder when the LAPELS website will be updated with our PE status. Anyone know how long it has taken in the past?
It hasn't been updated this morning. Good thing we didn't have to wait for the board to notify us, would have still been waiting.

It hasn't been updated this morning. Good thing we didn't have to wait for the board to notify us, would have still been waiting.
I think, though I can't be sure, that new numbers are stating to hit the LAPELS site now. Since I broke for lunch 14 new numbers have shown up (33913 thru 33926) and the addresses are all in Louisiana, and are appearing in alphabetical order. Odd thing is they all show expirations of 9/30/2008 like the others that have appeared since I started watching last week, so maybe there are just a bunch of new temporaries being issued.

Yep, my new number just popped up. I would guess that they'll all be there by the end of the day, they're showing up about one every two minutes.

Yep, my new number just popped up. I would guess that they'll all be there by the end of the day, they're showing up about one every two minutes.
Yea, they are updating today. Mine was added sometime between 11 this morning and 2:45 this afternoon.

Yea, they are updating today. Mine was added sometime between 11 this morning and 2:45 this afternoon.
Has anyone received confirmation they have passed via letter in the mail or email, but your status hasn't been updated on the LAPELS website?

I received my letter from LAPELS Friday confirming my number and the invite to Baton Rouge on August 22nd.

I received my letter from LAPELS Friday confirming my number and the invite to Baton Rouge on August 22nd.
I got my letter Friday or Saturday, can't remember. At first the thing in Baton Rouge sounded ok, but now I'm not sure if its worth a day off for a free lunch. Who's going?

I got my letter Friday or Saturday, can't remember. At first the thing in Baton Rouge sounded ok, but now I'm not sure if its worth a day off for a free lunch. Who's going?
I'll be there. I have taken a day off for less important reasons.

I passed on my first try and I still have not recieved my number, is anyone else having this problem, the only thing I can think is that they have given everyone who has taken it twice their numbers because they already had all the experience necessary. When I sent my application in originally I had not had four years of experience yet, but the rest of the experience was sent in a couple of weeks before we recieved the results and they comfirmed that they had gotten this info.

All I get from Lapels is that it will be four weeks, but I got that same response two weeks ago.

Anyone else passed and has not recieved their number yet?? :deadhorse: :brickwall:

I passed on my first try and I still have not recieved my number, is anyone else having this problem, the only thing I can think is that they have given everyone who has taken it twice their numbers because they already had all the experience necessary. When I sent my application in originally I had not had four years of experience yet, but the rest of the experience was sent in a couple of weeks before we recieved the results and they comfirmed that they had gotten this info. All I get from Lapels is that it will be four weeks, but I got that same response two weeks ago.

Anyone else passed and has not recieved their number yet?? :deadhorse: :brickwall:
Sorry, I got my number after I passed the first time BUT I already had the 4 years experience. The letter I got stated that they would not give the ACTUAL license until sometime in August but the letter would serve as proof.

I passed on my first try and I still have not recieved my number, is anyone else having this problem, the only thing I can think is that they have given everyone who has taken it twice their numbers because they already had all the experience necessary. When I sent my application in originally I had not had four years of experience yet, but the rest of the experience was sent in a couple of weeks before we recieved the results and they comfirmed that they had gotten this info. All I get from Lapels is that it will be four weeks, but I got that same response two weeks ago.

Sounds like you just need to wait a little longer than most of us since yours was handled a little differently. Be patient. Just think they could have made you wait to take it until October.

Sounds like you just need to wait a little longer than most of us since yours was handled a little differently. Be patient. Just think they could have made you wait to take it until October.

Well I had four years and 3 months when I took the exam so I had plenty of time.

Am I the only person left who doesn't have their number yet???

Well I had four years and 3 months when I took the exam so I had plenty of time.
Am I the only person left who doesn't have their number yet???
I didn't even know that they would let you take the exam without having all the experience wrapped up, but it does sound like they would need to have the experience review committee bless the additional experience submitted before they can issue the number. At least it sounds like the folks at LAPELS are saying that you will get it, just later than the rest.

Back