Jersey, where you at?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't lose hope, unchecked's.

no idea if this was legit, but just called division of consumer affairs and was told that I passed (and that the results were available online, which isn't true).

i cannot confirm if this person was talking out their a**, just relating what happened. I remain unchecked at the link provided.

no idea if this was legit, but just called division of consumer affairs and was told that I passed (and that the results were available online, which isn't true).

i cannot confirm if this person was talking out their a**, just relating what happened. I remain unchecked at the link provided.
ugh false hope.  i was happier assuming that i failed!

mine is still unchecked, J last name.  civil/structures

WHO DID YOU TALK TO?!  I call about 2-3 times every day.  Everyone probably knows me by my voice and they never told me whether I PASSED my exam or not!

WHO DID YOU TALK TO?!  I call about 2-3 times every day.  Everyone probably knows me by my voice and they never told me whether I PASSED my exam or not!
Not sure, didn't get/remember a name. Called to ask about the legitimacy of the checkmark thing (i.e. if they were still inputting results or if my hope was over) and she asked for my name. was told it said 'passed' in their system. trying not to let the optimism run out of control, as i've seen the wide range of responses everyone here has gotten from people that answer those phones.

just registered to mention the same as the above, i randomly called to ask if to see if they will give the result over the phone. I was told I passed as well.

This has to be one of the biggest jokes of 2016. My 3rd go at this and never witnessed this kind of delay in results before. 

just registered to mention the same as the above, i randomly called to ask if to see if they will give the result over the phone. I was told I passed as well.
Could you share the number you have called to?

Just called ... lady picked up.  Gave her my name and address ... she couldn't find me in the system.

I then gave her my social.  She found me.  She asked: "Ready?" ... I said "I guess" ... I PASSED!  I asked her to confirm my name and address.  She verified it.

I ask her why hasn't the results been posted?  She said it should've been ... not sure why it hasn't.

my Checklist is still "unchecked" for Passed the PE Exam.

I called nj consumer affairs (973) 504 - 6460

I really hope this isn't a joke!!!!!!!!  Let the celebration begin?

Could you share the number you have called to?
I've called this number to reach the board: (973) 504-6460

Maybe someone should call and see if you can speak to the executive director and get a real answer, Joanne Leone.

Shot not though, I've called so many times I think they're going to change "Pass PE Exam" to not completed. They ask for my name every time. 

Just called ... lady picked up.  Gave her my name and address ... she couldn't find me in the system.

I then gave her my social.  She found me.  She asked: "Ready?" ... I said "I guess" ... I PASSED!  I asked her to confirm my name and address.  She verified it.

I ask her why hasn't the results been posted?  She said it should've been ... not sure why it hasn't.

my Checklist is still "unchecked" for Passed the PE Exam.

I called nj consumer affairs (973) 504 - 6460

I really hope this isn't a joke!!!!!!!!  Let the celebration begin?
It is a little crazy, I just called the number. The guy found my name but my result is not posted yet. I asked: I am a little crazy here, is it because I failed so you want to be nice and not tell me about it? He said, no, I will let you know no matter what is the result you have but it is not here yet. It is a manual process so you can check back later today. And there we go, I have to wait another couple of hours... But congrats ZupaS!

I just called, and like the previous post, my result hasn't been entered yet. So I still don't know. 

This is redonk! They should just like.... upload an excel chart or something with your results! Isn't that what excel is for? Charts? Two columns?

im not going to call.  Would hate for them to tell you you passed, only to find out you didnt.  Why torture yourself in the interim.  Cant beleive NJ is dropping the ball here, usually its PA.

Wow! This is incredible. I can't even imagine what I would be doing if I were waiting for results in NJ right now. And I'm waiting for results in CA, which seems to be very backwards. I'm sending good vibes to you all across the country!

I thought I was losing my mind.  I called again.  A different person picked up ... AL.  He looked me up and he said: "you took the exam October 28th, PE Civil: PASSED"  He also said, we're not supposed to tell anyone over the phone, but they've been doing it just because it's been really crazy with all the calls that come in about the results, results, results.

He told me that the results will be sent out this Thursday.  So they should be releasing the results to NCEES from now on ...

I would still like to see that green PASSED on the NCEES ...

I apologize to those who didn't find out yet.  I think you should give it another try later on.  2pm and 4pm ... 4pm is when they are closing, so you might want to do it earlier than that.

I still just hope this isn't a joke ... am I dreaming?

I was just told to call back later as my result is not in the system yet. I felt as if the lady did not want to be the one to disappoint me. 

I was just told to call back later as my result is not in the system yet. I felt as if the lady did not want to be the one to disappoint me. 
Same feeling here. But I specifically asked if he is being nice... he said no. They have to manually input it for everyone. So not everyone is posted yet...

Same feeling here. But I specifically asked if he is being nice... he said no. They have to manually input it for everyone. So not everyone is posted yet...
Guys, keep you head up.

I called last week because I realized I changed my address.  I was living out of state and I traveled to NJ everyday for work, until this year.  I moved to NJ and I forgot I didn't tell NJ Consumer Affairs I changed my address.  So the representative forward my call to Lynn, she asked me to fax her my application ID, OLD address, and NEW address, and signature.  She made the change almost immediately the next day.  Great on her part.  Also, I asked when the results will be posted, she said she can't tell anyone over the phone, and that they are working on it.  She must've updated my results along with my Address change?  I am still looking at my checklist and it is still "unchecked".

I called three times in the last hour and got someone different each time. First one said results were already available on NCEES (not true). The last said that the results should be available on NCEES either Thursday or Friday.

Latest posts

Back