Jersey, where you at?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My status shows "Completed" on passed PE exam item with Friday's (12/9/2016) date. Last name starts with H.

a b c d e f g H (Assuming they took them ALL of Friday to confirm 8 last names) i(1) j(2) k(3) l (4) m(5) n (6) o(7) p(8) (Today) q(9) r(10) s(11) t(12) u(13) v(14) W(15) x(16) (Tuesday) y(17) z(18) (Wednesday).  Obviously, it depends on the number of people have last names that begin with the letters.  Our W looks so far away....

I spoke to one of the representatives and she told me they are having a board meeting Thursday to confirm all the Letters to mail them out.  So that leads me to believe we should see our results Before the end of Thursday?

Also, I told the lady I am an emotional wreck... haha.

a b c d e f g H (Assuming they took them ALL of Friday to confirm 8 last names) i(1) j(2) k(3) l (4) m(5) n (6) o(7) p(8) (Today) q(9) r(10) s(11) t(12) u(13) v(14) W(15) x(16) (Tuesday) y(17) z(18) (Wednesday).  Obviously, it depends on the number of people have last names that begin with the letters.  Our W looks so far away....

I spoke to one of the representatives and she told me they are having a board meeting Thursday to confirm all the Letters to mail them out.  So that leads me to believe we should see our results Before the end of Thursday?

Also, I told the lady I am an emotional wreck... haha.
You have all the right to be. this is really torture! Don't worry hopefully will end soon.  :DV:

Did any other mechanical engineers find out the Passed PE Exam completed?  The waiting is painful...

Don't think that means much.

Mine has been shown as pending since around the time when NJ accepted my application, which at this point was over a year ago.

I just called the Board again and was told it should be on the NCEES website.

I called NCEES and was told NJ has not given them authorization yet.  Has anyone else tried?  They don't seem to be on the same page.

Historic records of exam result release dates and board meeting dates indicate no correlation between the two.  Except for April 2016; the results were released the day after a board meeting, but that seems to be a coincidence.  

Great intel, Cap!  Look at that legwork.  Multiple calls.  Historic records.  Correlations.  Hoping you NJ souls are out of your misery in the very near future! (next hour? two?)

I just called the Board again and was told it should be on the NCEES website.

I called NCEES and was told NJ has not given them authorization yet.  Has anyone else tried?  They don't seem to be on the same page.

Historic records of exam result release dates and board meeting dates indicate no correlation between the two.  Except for April 2016; the results were released the day after a board meeting, but that seems to be a coincidence.  
Did you call the board back and tell them that NCEES said NJ didn't authorize yet?

Did you call the board back and tell them that NCEES said NJ didn't authorize yet?
Beef Supreme, I did call back.  I'm losing it over here, no one is on the same page!  

I spoke with a guy named Tim.  Tim said the lady from the Board that I spoke to earlier had misspoke, and NJ has not authorized NCEES.  He went on to say that results won't be released until the board receives "official" test results and reviews them at a board meeting.  He said that would likely be at the JANUARY board meeting.  I tried telling him that they seem to be released within a few days of other states, which have already received results, but he wouldn't have it.  I don't know what's going on.

Beef Supreme, I did call back.  I'm losing it over here, no one is on the same page!  

I spoke with a guy named Tim.  Tim said the lady from the Board that I spoke to earlier had misspoke, and NJ has not authorized NCEES.  He went on to say that results won't be released until the board receives "official" test results and reviews them at a board meeting.  He said that would likely be at the JANUARY board meeting.  I tried telling him that they seem to be released within a few days of other states, which have already received results, but he wouldn't have it.  I don't know what's going on.
It looks like they definitely need a meeting to get everyone on the same page first.

Back