Jersey, where you at?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I called and spoke with Tim.  It doesn't seem like he knows anything.  January MAY BE when the NJ board actually sends the official letters and NJ Law Exams, etc.  However, there is definitely a board meeting this Thursday.  And they may start releasing exam results around that period.

This is just brutal.

Good grief, this must be so frustrating! California just tells us to stop calling them and puts updates on their twitter and facebook pages every few days.

I hope you all get your results soon! NJ looks awfully lonely on the east coast, without a color. Though it seems DC is in the same boat, too.

Can anyone who has already passed the exam confirm that the passed the pe- completed - date actually means you passed the exam?

I hope they inputting it randomly... I hope...
I wouldnt get discouraged yet, you never know what order they are inputting results by (could be ncees ID number for all we know).

Logic does dictate though that at the board meeting they probably go through all the individual check lists and deside on licensure.  if our status hasnt changed by the board meeting we are then screwed

According to my checklist...  Pass PE Exam Complete 12/9/2016

Colleagues claim there still remain "unchecked"

This would be Electrical Power.  I'm trying really hard not to get excited until I see something more definitive...

From Jersey, mine is still unchecked, but for some reason also my EIT is unchecked. Pretty sure that's a typo. Last name letter 'R'. 

For every one who still have "unchecked", is there a date against it? Mine is "unchecked" and no date. Losing hope here. 

Latest posts

Back