Jersey, where you at?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uhh .. i just checked.

Still unchecked for me too ... Really doubt this means we failed.  It's a quarter to 8PM now .. also, really doubt we will get anything till Monday.

Try to take it easy .. Monday morning I think ALL of us should just called NJ Consumer Affairs and bombard them with questions!

uhh .. i just checked.

Still unchecked for me too ... Really doubt this means we failed.  It's a quarter to 8PM now .. also, really doubt we will get anything till Monday.

Try to take it easy .. Monday morning I think ALL of us should just called NJ Consumer Affairs and bombard them with questions!
I have called them 3 times, got the same answer all the time-the result will be posted on NCEES any time from now on. They cannot give result to individual... so calling them won't do anything...

I know it's easier said than done, but try not to worry ADNJ, this whole wait process is weird and there's no way to know for sure what's going on yet.

I know it's easier said than done, but try not to worry ADNJ, this whole wait process is weird and there's no way to know for sure what's going on yet.
I think it only means two things: 1. Fail 2. They haven't done posting everyone's result yet. 

I don't think there are too many PEs need to be updated so I might have to prepare for April now. 

Haali - I have the same thing ( completed with todays date) on my consumer affairs checklist.  Can anyone else verify if that means anything? Obviously nothing on NCEES or PCSHQ so far 

Guys. It's almost 10pm now. Have a beer. Watch a crappy movie. Lets regroup Monday.

Who was the person you spoke to when you called the njconsumeraffairs?

Haali - I have the same thing ( completed with todays date) on my consumer affairs checklist.  Can anyone else verify if that means anything? Obviously nothing on NCEES or PCSHQ so far 
Hey smh5179, can you please check what says Infront of pass NJ law exam. Mine says unchecked. Can you see if yours says complete?

Hey smh5179, can you please check what says Infront of pass NJ law exam. Mine says unchecked. Can you see if yours says complete?
Yep, I have the exact same thing.  The only items that are unchecked are the Passed NJ Law Exam and the Initial License/Permit/Cert Fee.  Everything else is completed or not applicable with a date.  I was told by a friend of mine that NJ sends instructions for the Law Exam with the passing letter, so no need to worry about that until we receive the actual letters.

Yep, I have the exact same thing.  The only items that are unchecked are the Passed NJ Law Exam and the Initial License/Permit/Cert Fee.  Everything else is completed or not applicable with a date.  I was told by a friend of mine that NJ sends instructions for the Law Exam with the passing letter, so no need to worry about that until we receive the actual letters.
I heard the same, we will be sent the NJ Law Exam.

My checklist also says passed for the exam, but I'm still eagerly waiting for it to come up on NCEES.

My status changed from "Unchecked" (as of Friday) to "Completed" on passed PE exam item with today'a date.  Hope that's the good news. 

my Passed PE Exam is still ... "Unchecked" ....

Hope that's just due to my Last name being W, almost the bitter end.

Back