Guess the date!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
xam Date

PE

SE

April 2016

5/19/16

6/10/16

October 2015

12/11/15

April 2015

5/21/15

6/11/15

October 2014

12/14/14

April 2014

5/20/14

6/17/14

October 2013

???

12/16/13

April 2013

5/22/13

6/13/13

Copied @dussbucs from a different thread.

So, it's possible that they will release the SE results later. May be June 1st week. But that shouldn't matter for releasing PE results earlier. 
yes, PE and SE are meant to be released separately.

I believe SE always released later. I could be wrong though.

yes, PE and SE are meant to be released separately.

I believe SE always released later. I could be wrong though.
I took the SE last year and got my results on Saturday, June 10.  My coworker who took the PE had his results a good 2 weeks before me.

But the anticipation wasn't really killing me since I knew I had a 0% chance of passing.

I don't know anything new. I just find it interesting from a psychological standpoint that so many people voted aspirationally for a 5/17 release, with a decently high showing for the following two business days. Then a lull for Tuesday, nadir for Wednesday, and another jump up (for historic reasons?) the following Thursday and Friday. I would have expected a more equal or bell-curve normal distribution of dates for next Tue-Thr/Fri.

I don't know anything new. I just find it interesting from a psychological standpoint that so many people voted aspirationally for a 5/17 release, with a decently high showing for the following two business days. Then a lull for Tuesday, nadir for Wednesday, and another jump up (for historic reasons?) the following Thursday and Friday. I would have expected a more equal or bell-curve normal distribution of dates for next Tue-Thr/Fri.
Have results ever come out on a wednesday?

Have results ever come out on a wednesday?
At this point I don't think any of it matters. It wouldn't surprise me if the result were release on a Sunday to test our faith.

Last edited by a moderator:
pjavery said:
In October, the PE was released on December 5th; the SE on December 8th. Aka they're not released together. So I wouldn't use the May 31/June 2 SE meeting as a marker for the PE release.

I'd bet monday or tuesday; the 24th at the latest.
I had looked back at the board and there seemed to be people who posted received results on the 4th, even if the email came out the 5th. That's why I noted it that way... I could be wrong.

Another one minute silence for those who believed May 18th was the day.
394Qm3p.gif

Latest posts

Back