study materials

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sisi_JT

Reaction score
What study materials/and practice test did you use to pass the FE Electrical and computer exam? I have been out of school for about 5 years and have taken this exam a few times but haven't been able to pass. I have come close the last 2 times but haven't been able to close the gap. I would love some recommendations on other practice test I can purchase and study.

Hi @Sisi_JT I'm sorry to hear about your exam. The FE is a very hard exam; it takes a lot of hard work and dedication. But you are more than capable of passing it; even if it's been a while since you graduated, you can still pass it. We have many students who graduated longer than you (15 years or even 20) and they still passed their FE. You just need to believe in yourself. As for the material, we don't have an electrical course but we found some posts on Reddit where students who passed FE Electrical shared the material they found useful. Here are the links: . . Good luck with your FE!

Back