Guess the date!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at the number of survey responses so far, it does look like people feel they'll announce this week... :rolleyes: ...keeping my fingers crossed...

everyone should bingewatch something funny this week. like Veep. or standup comedy on Netflix. just something to make you physically laugh. 

everyone should bingewatch something funny this week. like Veep. or standup comedy on Netflix. just something to make you physically laugh. 
How about watching my dog jump in the pool trying to "get" the pool sweeper?  :rotflmao:

She was my study buddy from Jan-Apr 😂😂
I'm SUPER happy for you and all but....

giphy.gif

I have a trip to Hawaii coming up on 5/26, and don’t think I am going to check results until I return. I don’t want to ruin my trip if I don’t pass...

I have a trip to Hawaii coming up on 5/26, and don’t think I am going to check results until I return. I don’t want to ruin my trip if I don’t pass...
I made that mistake last May....good luck to you !

Unless you are in Pennsylvania you'll probably get the email before the 26th.  :D

NCEES has exam review meetings until the 19th or 18th so no results this week at least
Is it specific for the April 2018 PE exam or that might be for something else...e.g. CBT conversion etc...Exam review at that dates are far too late for the April's exam...

Back