Guess the date!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to let @knight1fox3 know I got the NCEES exam survey immediately after the exam but passed. Please change that theory.

Yes i got the survey also and i pass  :rotflmao:
Congratulations on passing! I hope you'll stick around. It's a fun place. Maybe help the troll the next group with classics like: fake results threads 

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to let @knight1fox3 know I got the NCEES exam survey immediately after the exam but passed. Please change that theory.
Yes i got the survey also and i pass  :rotflmao:
No need to change the theory. It's all about statistics. And this is one of the rare instances that falls outside the normal distribution that is typically recorded. However, your diligence in reporting this anomaly occurrence is appreciated. Thank you (both). :thumbs:

post exam survey=fail theory ;)
giphy.gif

No need to change the theory. It's all about statistics. And this is one of the rare instances that falls outside the normal distribution that is typically recorded. However, your diligence in reporting this anomaly occurrence is appreciated. Thank you (both). :thumbs:

You make a strong and well reasoned argument. I concede that your dataset is in-fact correct and I've amended my post. 

I'm assuming results are only released during business hours?  I hate Florida... :mad:
Results have been known to be released outside RBO. But realistically I don't think its gonna happen for you today.

Back