GEORGIA - RESULTS Oct 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's like i'm excited to be getting my PE-ness, but i wanna puke because I'm afraid i'll fail... and have to lick it up and try again.

z36054430.gif

I knew as soon as other states started reporting I was going to lose my mind.....I am getting ZERO work done today on top of constantly checking this site, the GA SOS, and NCEES it's a short week for the New Year....I may have to start my New Year drinking.....

So, what is the hold up with the GA Board??? NCEES says they will release scores as soon as the GA Board OK's it............someone put me out of my misery....

So, what is the hold up with the GA Board??? NCEES says they will release scores as soon as the GA Board OK's it............someone put me out of my misery....
If the GA SOS office is anything like my workplace, the qualified people probably aren't in the office that can do the validation.

I don't know exactly what validation actually entails, but I'm guessing it's mostly a confirmation of who was suppose to be taking the exam and that to their knowledge, no complaints exist about those people they are about to assign a PE license number to. I was hopeful for today, but with the email I received yesterday, I'm patiently waiting until Monday (when I will be out of any network or internet range until Tuesday afternoon because of my travels).

Best of luck to the GA PE examinees!

Called the board to update my mailing address since it was still incorrect on my EIT license. The lady said they had no word on the PE results and sounded pretty irritated. They must be getting lots of calls.

Georgia is a model of efficiency. Sheesh ... i mean florida, south carolina, north carolina, tennessee, louisiana, kentucky, arkansas, mississippi, texas, and even west virginia have their results ... EVERY FREAKIN hick state is more efficient than georgia... GOD HELP US if Alabama gets theirs before us!

nerd-rage.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Did GA FE exam takers receive results before Alabama? If they didnt then GA will officially be the slowest in the south..

And dont call them hick states, hicks are everywhere.

So if NCEES is off today but SOS is working, and then on Monday SOS is off but NCEES is working, does that mean we have to wait until Tuesday?

I spoke to a woman at the SOS yesterday. She first told me we should have received the results from NCEES at the same time as the board. I read to her the update notice on NCEES website then she changed her tune. She said they get several different files in which they have to dissimilate each record and that process can take 4 or 5 days. I'm doubting the results are available before next Wednesday.

I spoke to a woman at the SOS yesterday. She first told me we should have received the results from NCEES at the same time as the board. I read to her the update notice on NCEES website then she changed her tune. She said they get several different files in which they have to dissimilate each record and that process can take 4 or 5 days. I'm doubting the results are available before next Wednesday.
I was told that same thing when the results were released. It seems like I get different responses every day I called. I do know that when I called yesterday that had not received the results. They are working today and NCEES is closed and it's the reverse on Monday so I hope they have them and at least started or else based on that timeframe we may be beyond next week before we hear anything.

I was told that same thing when the results were released. It seems like I get different responses every day I called. I do know that when I called yesterday that had not received the results. They are working today and NCEES is closed and it's the reverse on Monday so I hope they have them and at least started or else based on that timeframe we may be beyond next week before we hear anything.
The lady I spoke to confirmed they received the results on the 29th as its posted on NCEES. She just said its going to take several days to validate them. I hope they update their website today (most likely not though).

Back