GEORGIA - RESULTS Oct 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for those folks that are checking the GA SOS website constantly, I'll save you some trouble. Georgia will not get their results first, so their is no point in checking the website constantly until some other states have released results.

for those folks that are checking the GA SOS website constantly, I'll save you some trouble. Georgia will not get their results first, so their is no point in checking the website constantly until some other states have released results.
I'm in IL and I keep telling myself the same thing, yet I continue to check also. =p

I'm in IL and I keep telling myself the same thing, yet I continue to check also. =p
I'm in LA. we were first in the spring. hopefully that trend holds true. i don't know how much longer I can wait.

I'm in LA. we were first in the spring. hopefully that trend holds true. i don't know how much longer I can wait.
ohh you'll wait... you'll wait and you'll like it....

please sir, may I have another?

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree...I expect to get the email from NCEES first since GA is now shown to be one of the email states but I find myself doing the same thing.

I agree...I expect to get the email from NCEES first since GA is now shown to be one of the email states but I find myself doing the same thing.
Hey guys, I took the PS in GA in October and received my results today. I checked MYNCEES at about 9 am and it was on there. I didn't receive the email until about 11 am. FYI

Hey guys, I took the PS in GA in October and received my results today. I checked MYNCEES at about 9 am and it was on there. I didn't receive the email until about 11 am. FYI

Now you're just going to make everyone flood the NCEES website checking every 5 minutes instead of waiting for the email. ha

Now you're just going to make everyone flood the NCEES website checking every 5 minutes instead of waiting for the email. ha
No kidding, if they were having technical problems before wait until their email server gets flooded with folks on this board!! LOL.

When you say you checked MYNCEES, do you mean you logged in with your old user and pass that you had when registering for the exam? I try that and it says user/pass invalid. I thought in order to have a user/pass after each exam you had to re-register.

When you say you checked MYNCEES, do you mean you logged in with your old user and pass that you had when registering for the exam? I try that and it says user/pass invalid. I thought in order to have a user/pass after each exam you had to re-register.
I don't even know where you could login. When I go there I click the myncees link and it takes me to a page where I can select Examinees, Record Holders, Memeber Boards, etc. I can't remember what the myncees page looked like back in the spring when I received my results but I remember it being pretty straightforward as to where to click and whatnot to get the results. If you guys are actually logging in to the site without registering for the spring exam that may mean results are just around the corner.

I don't even know where you could login. When I go there I click the myncees link and it takes me to a page where I can select Examinees, Record Holders, Memeber Boards, etc. I can't remember what the myncees page looked like back in the spring when I received my results but I remember it being pretty straightforward as to where to click and whatnot to get the results. If you guys are actually logging in to the site without registering for the spring exam that may mean results are just around the corner.

I go to the NCEES website and click on "Exams" at the top of the page. Then on the right side, select my state from the drop down. After logging in with the same email and password you used to register for your last exam, you will see what they are talking about. You can register for April 2011 once logged in, or look below that and see what the results are for your past exams. They currently say something to the effect of results not yet available or diagnostics not available. Hope that helps.

That sounds about right. I have taken the exam more than once too and everytime that I try to log in after taking an exam it doesn't recognize my user and pass. I would think if we are receiving results by email first this time then it will either provide that information or the results will be on the email.

Go to www.ncees.org

Click on the "Exams" link (top middle of page)

On the right hand side, select what state you took the exam in

Click the login or register button (shows up above the state drop down)

Then login with the email/password combo you used when you registered for the exam.

Let me know if you have any questions getting that to work.

I go to the NCEES website and click on "Exams" at the top of the page. Then on the right side, select my state from the drop down. After logging in with the same email and password you used to register for your last exam, you will see what they are talking about. You can register for April 2011 once logged in, or look below that and see what the results are for your past exams. They currently say something to the effect of results not yet available or diagnostics not available. Hope that helps.
Thank you for that information. I now see the missing piece of the puzzle. I just did that and it says the same for mine. At least I know I'm looking in the right place now.

Thanks. I went there and see what you're talking about now. I pulled up the email I received for the FE exam back in June and it contained a URL www.ncees.org/MY_NCEES/My_NCEES_Login.php that they directed you to log into. I had tried this URL a couple of days ago and got 404'ed but it seems to be active again. For what it's worth, I am not able to log in using the URL that I just mentioned but I am able to log in using the method you described. Again, I hope this points to results being posted soon.

Also, as others have pointed out I asked in the chat feature if we could expect results before the new year and was told that they'd "be out within the next 2 weeks"

Last edited by a moderator:
Today COULD be the day folks!!

Good luck to everyone; I'm praying for all of the test takers!

Back