GEORGIA - RESULTS Oct 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The PLB added the new EIT's by exam yesterday, so it looks like once they get the results, it'll turn around pretty quick.

It should be posted this week before friday...Good Luck to all
The end of the 8 to 10 weeks isn't until Jan 7th.
NCEES has stated that the results will be released the last week of December. They release state by state so it is possible they go into next week but they have it on their website and have told a lot of us that this is the week.

I think results may be coming out today or tomorrow, unfortunately not for Georgia. We've never been a State to report the results first. They take 2-10 days to validate the results, which puts us into next week.

I think results may be coming out today or tomorrow, unfortunately not for Georgia. We've never been a State to report the results first. They take 2-10 days to validate the results, which puts us into next week.

That means the next board meeting is 1-11-2010....that is far away

That means the next board meeting is 1-11-2010....that is far away

They can validate the results without a board meeting. If you read their previous meeting minutes they say nothing about validating results. At the meetings they talk about regulatory stuff, and discipline bad engineers. You will have your results well in advance of 1-11-2011

Last edited by a moderator:
I emailed the Georgia Board to ask if they have received any results. Here is my message and their reply:

I was inquiring as to whether the latest PE exam results have been received by your office yet?
I was a test examinee for October 2010 and was looking to find out if there has been any news on your front.

Thanks in advance for any update.

"cydcarter",
We expect the results anytime now. I imagine we will have them out shortly after the first of the year.

Sincerely,

<left blank to protect identity>

<position with the board>

Office of the Secretary of State

Professional Licensing Boards Division

237 Coliseum Drive

Macon, GA 31217

:multiplespotting:

:gathering:

break it up break it up break it up. Everybody get back to work. Whoever isnt working on their assigned task for today will have their scores withheld

:eek:ldtimer:

We expect the results anytime now. I imagine we will have them out shortly after the first of the year.
Well, if nothing else, the fact that some people are now getting results is at least something. The first of the year is not all that far away at this point.

Someone man up and call the S.O.S.
They said they don't validate anymore and they will get it when we do. NCEES still has said that they must approve the release of the scores before they can do anything so the Board still has to have them.
Can you translate that for me?
Responses from the SOS and NCEES are conflicting. I was first told by SOS that they don't validate like it states on the NCEES website and we get the results around the same time they do. NCEES states that they have sent the results to the Boards and must get approval before they send the results to us.

I just called the SOS back to see if the results were received today and I have been told the Board has not received them. They say they are looking for them to come any day now.

Back