GEORGIA - RESULTS Oct 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys first post, but I just received a call from Georgia S.O.S. in response to an e-mail I sent. The lady told me they were still waiting on the results from the NCEES. Not sure what that means in terms of when we'll find out but that's what I know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys first post, but I just received a call from Georgia S.O.S. in response to an e-mail I sent. The lady told me they were still waiting on the results from the NCEES. Not sure what that means in terms of when we'll find out but that's what I know.

That just ruined my day!!!!

I suppose it is possible that they will recieve the results and disseminate them today as well.

2 more have obtained GA PE-ness by comity after Dick Berry. Now upto PE035549

Last edited by a moderator:
State offices will be closed in observance of Christmas on Thursday, December 23 and Friday December 24, and New Year's on Monday, Jan 3, 2011.

State offices will be closed in observance of Christmas on Thursday, December 23 and Friday December 24, and New Year's on Monday, Jan 3, 2011.

Ohhh good , that all we need :p10940623: more weight for get crazy

I took the FE last fall for the first time, the state board messed up my email and mailing address. I didn't want to call and pester them until I found this board and saw everyone else had their results. I called and found out they had messed up and mailed my letter to the wrong address/and the email got bounced back to them. I didn't know about the ability to check the results online then.

Because of that, I feel like I need to call a few times and check the webpage constantly even though the results aren't likely this week.

for georgia it specifically says that NCEES will release results to the state for verification, at which point (once verified by state) NCEES will notify the examinee.

Georgia can start posting on SOS website at anytime once they are verified and NCESS might not immediately release the emails once told to. So... check both compulsively as you have been doing.

for georgia it specifically says that NCEES will release results to the state for verification, at which point (once verified by state) NCEES will notify the examinee.
Georgia can start posting on SOS website at anytime once they are verified and NCESS might not immediately release the emails once told to. So... check both compulsively as you have been doing.
NCEES is saying no PE Results before Christmas unfortunately but the PS was posted close to the same time I believe so the PE may be the same way.

What's the deal are we going to find out this week or not?
All we know is that NCEES will release the results to the state boards this week. They state that GA will validate the results prior to NCEES releasing the results to us so no one knows if they will get the results this week and take another week to get that done. Hopefully GA will update the SOS webpage as soon as they get the results but no one knows when we will get them.

What's the deal are we going to find out this week or not?
All we know is that NCEES will release the results to the state boards this week. They state that GA will validate the results prior to NCEES releasing the results to us so no one knows if they will get the results this week and take another week to get that done. Hopefully GA will update the SOS webpage as soon as they get the results but no one knows when we will get them.

The Georgia FE results were sent out the day after NCEES released them, so I'm hoping this means NCEES releases either Tuesday or Wednesday to have a hope of hearing this year...Also, I'm pretty sure we'll find out from the NCEES website before the SOS webpage. The SOS page just got updated today (Monday) for the EITs, but the NCEES email was sent out last Thursday.

I'd guess end of the workday on Thursday for results since they are closed Friday.

Back