GEORGIA - RESULTS Oct 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOOHOO!!!!! Can't believe I've been refreshing the SoS site all morning... results came in on the NCEES website (thank you to the previous poster who stated that... I thought at first that I didn't pass because it wasn't showing up on the SoS website.)

Georgia - Civil - Water Resources - results on NCEES website: 1-3-11

Hubby is out for a while and can't check his NCEES account. I just did but I can't open the results until he gets here. For those who passed what were the links labeled? For those who failed what were your links labeled?

I am so nervous!! Just trying to get an idea if he passed or failed based on his links.

Thanks!!

Congrats to all who passed!

Try to tell your husband that life is still going on and you are still supporting him. I think the review classes will help.

I think I just managed to get around the whole office without my feet hitting the floor -- PASSED!!!! Congrats to everyone who passed -- ya'll who didn't, keep plugging away. I missed it in April and came back with a vengeance for this October test.

If it has a diagnostic, I'm lead to assume it's not good.

That's what I was afraid of! He has a diagnostic :(
Try to help him keep his head up. I know yall have had a tough go of it with the economy and all, but he will get there. There is no shame in not passing this test. He will make it and it will be that much sweeter b/c of the wait.

First time. I passed the PE. Which is miraculous because I didn't have any time to study for the exam, so I went in blind. It was bad enough to where I had to thumb through the sample problems in the NCEES book for the first time during the test (oh.. this looks kinda like the problem I need to work.. maybe!). :(

Maybe the Computer Engineering exam is easier than the others though.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it has a diagnostic, I'm lead to assume it's not good.
If you pass, the PDF will be called Results_Notice.pdf. It will say:

NCEES ID: ****

State Board: Georgia

Exam Type: PE - Electrical and Computer: Computer Engineering

Exam Date: October 2010

Exam Result: Pass

"Congratulations! You have achieved a passing score on your recent NCEES exam. Please note that NCEES does not release numeric exam scores; results are reported as pass or fail only.

See below for information on how to proceed with the licensing process in your state. We wish you continued success in your career."

I finally passed the PE - power. Thanks to all on the EB.com especially to Cableguy.

I finally passed the PE - power. Thanks to all on the EB.com especially to Cableguy.
Looks like the SOS site is updating with new comity's and examiners today. This way you can find out what your license number will be if you passed.

That's what I was afraid of! He has a diagnostic :(
Kathy, I'm sorry to hear this awful news after long months of waiting. I would suggest that you bring your husband over here to our forum, so that we can help him prepare for the April 2011 exam. After all, we do want the best for people who are persistent, just like him. I hope we do get to see him on here soon, as I'm certain all of us want to bring a successful ending to his long pursuit for his professional licensure.

Last edited by a moderator:
SOS has started dishing out new License numbers this morning.
SOS must have gone to lunch. They stopped at Ellis.

hey, that is me!

this was my 5th time taking the exam. you have no idea the relief of not having to take college classes, and not having to deal with a 16 hour exam!
So you took the exam the 5th time and didn't have to take additional college classes? I finally passed too, but this was my 4th try. I was thinking that if I failed, then I would have to take additional college courses.

SOS has started dishing out new License numbers this morning.
SOS must have gone to lunch. They stopped at Ellis.

hey, that is me!

this was my 5th time taking the exam. you have no idea the relief of not having to take college classes, and not having to deal with a 16 hour exam!
So you took the exam the 5th time and didn't have to take additional college classes? I finally passed too, but this was my 4th try. I was thinking that if I failed, then I would have to take additional college courses.
i thought so as well. my boss was really encouraging me to try again, so i contacted the state board about what level of classes would be acceptable, since their site isn't exactly clear. they authorized me to take it one additional time. another girl in our office was given a 5th chance too.

maybe an unwritten policy?

Back