Expecting

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Major Highway said:
Congrats MS.
Secondary Highway is on time and under budget and scheduled for a ribbon cutting ceremony in about 3 weeks from now. We're ready, my wife is totally ready.
Clearly someone has spent too much time with the Richmond District Construction Engineer. :construction:

Baby ElCid No. 2 is also on the way and will arrive halfway through my deployment. My wife, the Navy Chief's daughter, is hardcore to say the least.

Having a kid on Tricare was not nearly as hard as I thought it would be though.

Great news for all the babies!!! I have to say, I'm glad that my daughters are grown now, but having kids is awesome. Hope all goes well for all of the births.

Highway, was there a groundbreaking ceremony?

Baby ElCid No.2 is a boy!! I now have one of each and currently one very happy camper.

Why would you let your five year old daughter wander the streets alone?

Major Highway said:
On another note, there is still no new Highway in Richmond VA yet, we're hoping today is the day. After today, the highway will officially be behind schedule.
Are there liquidated damages?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would recommend having a sit-down meeting with the Project Manager on this. Is she at least under budget?

Back