VRBO Issues

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bitched and bitched and they gave zero fucks - they put it back on the owner of the property and basically ignored anything i tried - I think they even scrubbed all attempts by me to harass them on FB

I don’t think these things get any type of inspections from VRBO or anything else - the owner just checks a button that it’s all good...

We’re there reviews on the vrbo site for the property? I tried to leave comments there too and they all got deleted...

But you guys are in the condo now? Hope things are going smooth otherwise

Yeah we're in the condo now, on air mattresses and camping chairs,  but a great view.

I'm expecting the VRBO review to get scrubbed,  but hopefully my talk with the base legal counsel will get some results. 

****, that sucks Dleg. I've never had any issues with the places I've rented via VRBO, but I can't imagine how frustrating it was for you out there with very limited options. Glad to hear you're moved into your new home!

wow that totally sucks dleg.  Glad you're out and into a decent place now.  I've used VRBO twice now and was very pleased with it.  I hope JAG can get your money back.

We had used them a dozen times before with no issues - I believe a year before our incident they went through some type of management change as they also started charging some new fees and the reservation method was different. We wont use them again.

D- you could also look at denying the charges through your CC if you paid that way.

We had used them a dozen times before with no issues - I believe a year before our incident they went through some type of management change as they also started charging some new fees and the reservation method was different. We wont use them again.

D- you could also look at denying the charges through your CC if you paid that way.
i second disputing the charge with the cc company. just be prepared to present all documentation

Back