Expecting

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The unexpected costs always come in after the project is completed.

"Oh, by the way, here's another bill."

Good luck!

I always say that you should keep the Highway under construction as long as possible, since it requires no expensive O&M prior to the ribbon cutting.

Sapper, aka SapDiddy, aka Sap-o-tage, aka Major Highway AWOL for two days... methinks there's a new Highway somewhere.

Gee, ya think?

Yea!!!! Congrats to the whole fam!! How is the big brother doing?

Wow thats awhile if contractions started on the 18th!!!

That's a little overkill don't you think. once the guys find out you are a military guy they will be freaked out enough.

Major Highway said:
So here are the specs, 8lb 12oz, 22 inches long, 10 fingers 10 toes 2 gorgeous blue eyes and a full head of blond hair. I'm purchasing my first shotgun now for when this long legged blond beauty starts dating.
Don't be like an architect...You know as the project goes on you will be constantly be revising the specs with regards to the dimensions, elevation, and live load.

Major Highway said:
Everybody is doing great, it was a completely natural birth, at a birth center. My wife did great.
Glad to hear the PM maintained her composure through the completion of the construction phase of the project! Wishing the entire team continued success during the O&M phase!

Major Highway said:
So here are the specs, 8lb 12oz, 22 inches long, 10 fingers 10 toes 2 gorgeous blue eyes and a full head of blond hair. I'm purchasing my first shotgun now for when this long legged blond beauty starts dating.
Don't be like an architect...You know as the project goes on you will be constantly be revising the specs with regards to the dimensions, elevation, and live load.
Now comes the fun part of dealing with change orders from your consultant (Dr.). I'm sure you're also aware you will be dealing with a ton of Ownership and Maintenance costs, especially with a female....

Major Highway said:
I'm purchasing my first shotgun now for when this long legged blond beauty starts dating.
A friend posted this on facebook this morning...

319563_1866681926254_1817226636_1235838_1650741534_n.jpg

Glad everyone is well, DAD! You don't need a gun ... you just lock her in a closet when she turns 13 and let her out when she turns 21. :)

Congratulations!

Back