DELAWARE - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried calling DAPE a few minutes ago and did not get an answer. Guessing/hoping tomorrow will be the day.

I called today. The person that runs everything and the contact, Peggy, is on vacation all week. The secretary that answered the phones told me that she thought that we would find out through NCEES. I called NCEES directly and they said that Delaware Board will release. However, this completely contradicts their website, which says that we will find out directly through NCEES. I hate to believe it, but we might be waiting for Peggy's return from vacation.
Well Peggy has always been helpful and nice to deal with for me in the past so she deserves time with the family at the holidays. Still though there should be someone there who can validate the results if need be. Besides I agree that the NCEES website said that results would come via email from them.

We'll just have to wait a little bit longer.

I just spoke to Betsy, she said we have wait till Monday, when Peggy will be back. They are close tomorrow.

I can't believe that Peggy is the only one that can do the verifications. Or at least have they could see about having her check an email really quick.

I just called DAPE. There's only 1 person in the office, and they have no information. She said there were 4 other people on hold when I called, so I'm sure she's getting bombarded with the same question from everyone.

Anyway, she said to call back Monday.

Gonna be another long weekend...

:mf_followthroughfart:

I just called DAPE. There's only 1 person in the office, and they have no information. She said there were 4 other people on hold when I called, so I'm sure she's getting bombarded with the same question from everyone.

Not good! It will be a vey anxious New Year for me.

Amazing absolutely :censored: amazing

Anyone placing a guess as to how long into the day on monday until we hear something? I hope by morning so I can check my email at home during my lunch. If I go to some websites to many times at work it locks me out, so refreshing the NCEES site too many times may cause me to be locked for the rest of the day.

Anyone placing a guess as to how long into the day on monday until we hear something? I hope by morning so I can check my email at home during my lunch. If I go to some websites to many times at work it locks me out, so refreshing the NCEES site too many times may cause me to be locked for the rest of the day.
Expecting a letter from the board earliest by Wednesday

Happy New Year. Just got an email from Peggy....boy does she respond quickly! She said hopefully today for results!

Happy New Year. Just got an email from Peggy....boy does she respond quickly! She said hopefully today for results!
Really? That's awesome news! I had just called DAPE and the woman who answered was very short with me and only said they'd be released sometime this week. I hope you're right. I definitely believe Peggy over the woman who answered the phone. Peggy was very helpful during the whole application process.

Really? That's awesome news! I had just called DAPE and the woman who answered was very short with me and only said they'd be released sometime this week. I hope you're right. I definitely believe Peggy over the woman who answered the phone. Peggy was very helpful during the whole application process.
Agreed. I know if possible Peggy will get things done today. Fingers crossed!

I hit refresh button and hold my breath.

Hopefully today is a Day.

Passed Civil PE! :party-smiley-048:

Congrats to those of you who passed, and best of luck to those of you who will collect another NCEES pencil.

Just checked online at NCEES - and click on "Results Posted". It's a PDF of the letter we will presumably see in the mail (10:31 AM). Yay, I passed :)

Back