DELAWARE - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:multiplespotting: YAHOO - PASSED Civil Transportation...... :bananadoggywow:

:mf_bounce8: :bananalama: :bananalama:

Anyone have any estimate on how long DE takes to get numbers assigned? I saw that they board has to finalize our standing at a meeting now that we have met criteria. Am I remembering correctly that the boards meets the second week of the month?

Does anyone know when we can use the title "PE"? Do we have to wait for our license numbers to be assigned?

Does anyone know when we can use the title "PE"? Do we have to wait for our license numbers to be assigned?
I think technically all you've done is pass the exam. Until Delaware gives you a license you're not a PE would be my thinking.

Just got an email from DAPE with my number and the final steps to be 100% official. Submit a fee and return a form with your seal on it within 3 months.

Has anyone else submitted their signature form with seal and remaining fee yet? Estimate on how long it takes to be listed on the internet roster after submitting these items?

Back