DELAWARE - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to the FE's that passed. Now the 4 year wait begins so you can start waiting again. So much fun.

where is everyone logging in on the NCEES website? Examinees/Member Boards/NCEES Record Holders ?

I tried logging in under member boards but don't have a user name and password that I know of.

where is everyone logging in on the NCEES website? Examinees/Member Boards/NCEES Record Holders ?I tried logging in under member boards but don't have a user name and password that I know of.
You have to register through MyNCEES on the right. This is where you will login and get your info. Then select Examinees, then the state you took the test in, then logon with your username and password.

Last edited by a moderator:
where is everyone logging in on the NCEES website? Examinees/Member Boards/NCEES Record Holders ?I tried logging in under member boards but don't have a user name and password that I know of.
I was confused about this too. What you have to do is go to the NCEES homepage. At the top click Exams. Then on the right hand side there is a drop down box. Select your state. There will then be a blue box that appears above your state that you click. This will take you to the login screen. You use the same email and password that you used when registering for the exam.

How Delaware is going to release result ?

NCEES site says on-line.

How Delaware is going to release result ?

NCEES site says on-line.

[/quote

Proctor told us they will send the results in the mail a day after they recieve from NCEES. I guess we will find out soon!

I emailed DAPE last week but did not get a response. Did anyone else try to contact them?

my discussions....

me: Will the Delaware Results from October 2010 PE exam released this year, or will it be early next year? thanks

Just a moment...

Support Agent: we are hoping to send the results to the boards today or Thurs.

me: It looks like the results will be posted on the NCEES website, does that mean the results could be posted today or thursday?

hello?

Support Agent: we are hoping to send the results to the board today or Thurs.

me: yeah you wrote that already, I'm taking the time to write you, please respond to my question, It looks like the results will be posted on the NCEES website, does that mean the results could be posted today or thursday?

Support Agent: What state are you taking the exam for?

me: I took it in Delaware

It looks like the results should be posted on the NCEES website

Support Agent: we will send them to the boards today or tomorrow

my discussions....me: Will the Delaware Results from October 2010 PE exam released this year, or will it be early next year? thanks

Just a moment...

Support Agent: we are hoping to send the results to the boards today or Thurs.

me: It looks like the results will be posted on the NCEES website, does that mean the results could be posted today or thursday?

hello?

Support Agent: we are hoping to send the results to the board today or Thurs.

me: yeah you wrote that already, I'm taking the time to write you, please respond to my question, It looks like the results will be posted on the NCEES website, does that mean the results could be posted today or thursday?

Support Agent: What state are you taking the exam for?

me: I took it in Delaware

It looks like the results should be posted on the NCEES website

Support Agent: we will send them to the boards today or tomorrow
Does it mean we will get the result via snail mail early next week?

DAPE told me, it will come in mail.

So, if NCEES release results on Thursday, We will get probably by Monday.

when did they tell you this? The NCEES website shows Delaware as a state to have the results posted online.

Last week but yesterday I got e-mail saying we can get it from NCEES web site.

I believe everything I have seen indicates we will get an email this time around.

Although I do remeber them saying at the end of the test they mail a letter the day or day after results are in. The internet messages on NCEES contradict that though.

NCEES has released results. MY NCEES accounts says results are not available. What is going on???

I was confused about this too. What you have to do is go to the NCEES homepage. At the top click Exams. Then on the right hand side there is a drop down box. Select your state. There will then be a blue box that appears above your state that you click. This will take you to the login screen. You use the same email and password that you used when registering for the exam.
I went to the NCEES website and after login in shows in the result column"Exam results not yet available"

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried calling DAPE a few minutes ago and did not get an answer. Guessing/hoping tomorrow will be the day.

Tried calling DAPE a few minutes ago and did not get an answer. Guessing/hoping tomorrow will be the day.

I called today. The person that runs everything and the contact, Peggy, is on vacation all week. The secretary that answered the phones told me that she thought that we would find out through NCEES. I called NCEES directly and they said that Delaware Board will release. However, this completely contradicts their website, which says that we will find out directly through NCEES. I hate to believe it, but we might be waiting for Peggy's return from vacation.

Back