DELAWARE - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did not know that you can view the results on MyNCEES. I thought it will come only in the mail. Maybe FE is different.I am now monitoring myNCEES page.......
It depends on what state you took it in. Not all state use electronic notification. Some are like Alabama and do it the old fashioned way.
We were told that the DE PE results will come in the mail so I was surprised to hear that FE are now posted on NCEES.

I am very nervous...Here is hoping that if I pass I get my result today or tomorrow otherwise I would rather get it after the new year. Don't want it to ruin my holidays. Merry Christmas to all!

I still haven't received an email from NCEES indicating the result was out even though I got it over an hour ago.

I did get My NCEES to load a few minutes ago for me, no PE results available for me yet. :(

I still haven't received an email from NCEES indicating the result was out even though I got it over an hour ago.

CA EIT RESULTS UP!!!

...I'm shocked but excited!!!
Wow. Did you pass?

Was able to click the link saying "results available" still waiting for the %$^@#$ page to laod!!! ahhhhh I'm about to have a heart attack!! Everyone at work is wondering why I'm looking so crazy right now!! haha

CA EIT RESULTS UP!!!

Wow. Did you pass?

Was able to click the link saying "results available" still waiting for the %$^@#$ page to laod!!! ahhhhh I'm about to have a heart attack!! Everyone at work is wondering why I'm looking so crazy right now!! haha
Good luck!

Mine (Michigan) appears to be in the process of timing out.

Anyone tried calling? I'm about to if this takes any more time for the results page to laod!!
I doubt that'll do any good. I don't think they give out results over the phone and if the lag issues are being caused by everyone logging in all at once I doubt they'd feel much sympathy especially since they apparently haven't sent out the emails yet. Speaking of emails now that I know results are imminent my heart skips a beat every time I get a new email notification.

CA EIT RESULTS UP!!!

Wow. Did you pass?

Work?? oh yeah - guess I should be doing something other than refreashing for results!

CA EIT RESULTS UP!!!

Wow. Did you pass?

Work?? oh yeah - guess I should be doing something other than refreashing for results!

Ya just looked at the clock...being doing this for the past hour! haha...ok NCEES get your act together we've got jobs to get back too!!!

Back