DELAWARE - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ncees website and no good news here
Thanks for sharing the news but to be clear you went to the ncees website, clicked on exams, selected your state at the right and then logged in with the button provided correct? Or did you receive an email with the link?
No email. I went to the NCEES page as you said and instead of saying something like "Results Not Available" it said "Results Notice" and it was a pdf of the results letter.

Thanks for sharing the news but to be clear you went to the ncees website, clicked on exams, selected your state at the right and then logged in with the button provided correct? Or did you receive an email with the link?
No email. I went to the NCEES page as you said and instead of saying something like "Results Not Available" it said "Results Notice" and it was a pdf of the results letter.

Let us keep waiting for the PE. I hope they come today rather than making us wait till tommorrow

Any news for NJ, which web site should i check into? any body can help?

I did not know that you can view the results on MyNCEES. I thought it will come only in the mail. Maybe FE is different.

I am now monitoring myNCEES page.......

I did not know that you can view the results on MyNCEES. I thought it will come only in the mail. Maybe FE is different.I am now monitoring myNCEES page.......
It depends on what state you took it in. Not all state use electronic notification. Some are like Alabama and do it the old fashioned way.

Congrats and thanks for the clarification.

NCEES web site is REALLY slow now.
lol. Hammertime!

Seriously .... it's taking forever to load up .... I just got this error :

HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found

The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Back