Condoms

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which brand of condom do you prefer?

• Trojan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Durex

• Lifestyle

• Whatever is in the vending machine

• Total voters
Maybe he should get his 'friend' this?
Latex-Surgical-Glove.jpg

Is this one fore every day of the work week?

I have no brand preference. DH does not like the ones that claim to prolong because all they really do is numb stuff, which with a condom is overkill. As a woman, I like the ones with ribbing or the nodules for her pleasure.

Why are you buying condoms for somebody else?
My friend was saying that he wasn't sure where to start when shopping for condoms, and was saying that he would be uncomfortable going into the store to make a purchase. I was making fun of him for being a sissy, and offered to buy them for him.

Please people, stop being so juvenile. This is a serious research subject and some of us are very interested in the conclusions.

Is there any hard data available?

If you weed through the posts in this thread, I think you'll find pertinent information. It just seems to come in spurts.

old joke time:

What did one ovary say to the other ovary?

"Hey, there's two nuts down there trying to push an organ in here."

So the main thrust of this mass-debate is that Durex's performance is flaccid, but Trojan comes in first?

Last time I had to return something to Walmart I was helped by a very grandmotherly type woman. I got to chit chatting with her about her job. She said sometimes she is a cashier and sometimes works in the returns. I asked what she preferred and she said returns. I was surprised because I would think the customers going there would be more irate and harder to deal with. She said that is true, but getting to see what people return and why made it fun. Then she leaned over and whispered in my ear that just earlier that day a man returned a box of condoms.... his reason is they were too small, and they were regular sized condoms. The story itself was funny, but hearing it from someone that looked like this....

683887-Grandmother-Hungary.jpg

Back