Condoms

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which brand of condom do you prefer?

• Trojan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Durex

• Lifestyle

• Whatever is in the vending machine

• Total voters
The whole "parks and Rec" asking about condoms thing paints a disturbing image of used-condom-in-the-drainage-ditch-next-to-the-swing-set type of thing... anyone else creeped out?

grew up in LA... seedy parks around there...

There was a park across the street from my house... a pretty nice one. OJ used to play golf there before he killed those people... I remember once they found a body in the drainage ditch there... hmmmmmm.....

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole "parks and Rec" asking about condoms thing paints a disturbing image of used-condom-in-the-drainage-ditch-next-to-the-swing-set type of thing... anyone else creeped out?

Damn, dude. Where do you hang out?
I grew up in a middle class neighborhood in a white bread suburb of NY. We had a park across the street and it was not at all uncommon to find used condoms, dime bags, used tampons, scraped out tobacco from a blunt, beer bottles, etc. all over the place there.

Then in the winter when the lake froze, people would take picnic tables out to the middle and leave them there for when the water thawed. Lawnmowers too.

Not much going on in that town.

I grew up in a middle class neighborhood in a white bread suburb of NY. We had a park across the street and it was not at all uncommon to find used condoms, dime bags, used tampons, scraped out tobacco from a blunt, beer bottles, etc. all over the place there.
Then in the winter when the lake froze, people would take picnic tables out to the middle and leave them there for when the water thawed. Lawnmowers too.

Not much going on in that town.
Buch of savages in that town.

ok, ok. I'll bite.

He should buy ribbed condoms - not necessarily because they're any better, but because the woman will think he is buying them for her pleasure. (gross, i just said "for her pleasure") some sort of lubricant is also a must. i've only ever used trojans. there. i said it. i'm going to go take a shower now.

When I left ex Mrs. JR over a year ago, I had no idea either. Getting back on the horse is a pretty difficult thing when you have been with the same person for a decade.

As far as condoms, somone pointed me out to Durex, Ultra-Thin - I haven't had any problems.

As far as the ranch - make sure your friend doesn't hook up with the first philly that seems to work. Dating is a complicated thing, especially when coming out of a longterm relationship and if it has been awhile (like it was for me) A LOT of things have changed, so make sure he has some time to experience what is new and different. :)

I have left a few Do and Don't stories here in Shoot The Breeze as warnings to others to follow (or not).

:2cents:

JR

As far as the ranch - make sure your friend doesn't hook up with the first philly that seems to work.
Just getting back into dating? I thought the key was to hook up with EVERY philly at the ranch, just don't park yourself in one stable.

Well, I agree that the more phillys in the stable the better ... however, don't take the FIRST philly that comes along. It takes time and finesse to develop the psycho date girl radar.

I am not sayin' ... just sayin' ...

JR

Psychos are awesome, just never let them know where you live.
X2!

And some of them aren't even really psycho, just wrongly accused (or so said their profiles on the prison dating websites).

Back