College Football Season is just around the corner

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay!! Cheerleaders!

Man I can't wait for football season to start. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the spelling bee and poker matches on espn....... :smileyballs: :f_115m_e45d7af: :smileyballs:

JR, drop her now!!! No love for the leg humpers! I hope they lose every game they play! Hell I cheer for the columbia coots to beat ga!

yeah, this season should be interesting. BAMA had the best recruiting class, but too bad most of them are dumbasses and have to go the JUCO route. And a few more signed pro baseball contracts.

So much for top recruits. Then I read where one of our top LB's was just declared medically restricted from playing football again. No reason was given, due to privacy issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ FSU had one of those a while back. Wyatt Sexton got arrested running naked down the street telling everyone he was Jesus Crist! :screwloose:

^^^ FSU had one of those a while back. Wyatt Sexton got arrested running naked down the street telling everyone he was Jesus Crist! :screwloose:
Well at least he wasn't telling people he was Jesus Christ. That would be something that could have prevented him from playing football. ;)

Well at least he wasn't telling people he was Jesus Christ. That would be something that could have prevented him from playing football. ;)
could lead to excommunication . . .

I regret giving up our UConn football season tix now that Mr. Bug isn't working on Saturdays. We're not talking high powered college football by any means, but we enjoyed the games (despite him very patiently having to explain the concept of the "first down" to me on more than one occasion during the first season). We kept the tickets for 3 years and then gave them up because we found ourselves giving most of them to friends, due to Mr. Bug's work schedule.

With his new gig being a normal workweek, we might get single-game tickets for a few games.

Oh, who am I kidding? I loved the tailgating the most. Beer. Lots and lots of beer. And brats. And wings. And burgers.

I enjoy watching the bull puppies lose at everything. They have the most ignorant fans I have ever seen (including the coots)!! I cheer for two teams, The Tigers and who ever is playing uga.

When Fresno St beat them in the world series, I was cheering like Clemson had won the National Championship! :multiplespotting:

Being a Gator Fan, my "special" feelings for bull puppies (thanks GC cracker for the name) are.. say not so good. I am hoping and I am sure that the Gators will not forget the crappy behavior by the losers last time. The whole team came on to the field to celebrate the first touchdown. What was more outrageous was that it was provoked by Coach Richt!! Stick up their asses this time.

Go Gators

Back