Ski Season is Around the Corner!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steamboat was pretty awesome last week.  First couple of days were very warm.  If I hadn't had to be the pack mule, I would have skiied in a tshirt.  We skipped Friday and got to experience 6" of powder on Saturday.  Saturday was just about the best day of skiing I have ever had.  Perfect snow, temperature and bright sun.  We were on the mountain until they shut it down.  We spent alot of time in the trees on the back.     

Absolutely loved skiing at Steamboat. It was our Xmas go-to before we had kids.

yeah steamboat is great but I personally wont go back until i can go some random non holiday week- the last two times I went it was so crowded we bailed. But only having 1 kid in HS after next month it should make that ability much easier!

The daughter and I went to Loveland Saturday and the snow was pretty awesome.  I may strongly consider getting a pass there because the area is just so open - its like one large bowl. But the lifts are s l o w...

We took out a flyer and skied at Powderhorn on Saturday (between Glenwood Springs and Grand Junction on the Grand Mesa). Smaller resort (only two "real lifts), old school ski resort feel. We had a lot of fun...found some excellent tree skiing.

Back