CO - PE Results!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone called NCEES? I see in the TX-PE results thread that someone there was able to get some info..
I figured I'd give them a call now since I'm tired of freaking out. The lady I spoke to at NCEES said even though Colorado is a direct notification state, NCEES has to wait for the Colorado board to ok the results to be released. She said it might be another week or two.

Guess I'll just wait for the email. No since in refreshing the NCEES website anymore.

Anyone know when the board meets?

As a direct notifications state, I think they release results w/o participation from the state..

Last edited by a moderator:
As a direct notifications state, I think they release results w/o participation from the state..
That's what I thought too. I was suprised when she said she was waiting for the CO board to let them know it's ok to release results. I even asked her if she was waiting for the next borad meeting. She said no, just an ok to release results.

We're getting conflicting information, because earlier Velo said he got an email from DORA saying that they hadn't heard anything yet, but that NCEES will email us the results. But NCEES told me they're waiting to hear back from the State. *shrug*

That's what I thought too. I was suprised when she said she was waiting for the CO board to let them know it's ok to release results. I even asked her if she was waiting for the next borad meeting. She said no, just an ok to release results.

We're getting conflicting information, because earlier Velo said he got an email from DORA saying that they hadn't heard anything yet, but that NCEES will email us the results. But NCEES told me they're waiting to hear back from the State. *shrug*
Who did you speak to at the office in Colorado?

This woman has been extremely helpful in the past - [email protected]

Who did you speak to at the office in Colorado?

This woman has been extremely helpful in the past - [email protected]
I didn't speak to anyone at the CO office. CO_Velo said they did and that's what the representative told them. I spoke to someone at NCEES, and they were the ones that told me they wait for approval before they send out results.

I sent another email to the State asking for clarification regarding the last response and if they have approved the results for release. Here is the response that I received.

"We are awaiting the CD from NCEES. Once we get this we can download the scores and get them sent out."

Hopefully, we will get something soon!

Edit - Nancy is the person that I have been emailing.

Last edited by a moderator:
ncees"site down for maintenance"

Boooooo
I agree, but look on the bright side. At least you didn't receive an e-mail to get your results prior to the site needing maintenance. I would be really pissed if I went to NCEES to get my results and the site was down.

Bumping the CO thread in hopes that as soon as I do an email will come through with results! *crosses fingers*

I have a feeling we'll be waiting until Thursday or Friday, maybe Monday.

I guess we have to wait another day... I really thought that the results would have been released by now.

Guess I'll go ahead and post my disapointment about not receiving results today. Who knows. By the time I'm done posting about how I expected results and didn't get them, I'll be at the 25 post minimum for the banner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back