CO - PE Results!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow creep in this petty pace...seriously. I have been wearing out mouse buttons checking the site. If you hear anything about results please let us know. Thanks for the great place to vent.

Just called. Results for CO have NOT been released. The lady said they are waiting on the state board...does this mean nothing until after Jan 8th? I thought direct notification states didn't need to go through the state board....

I did a compare/contrast with my Asbestos Building Inspector cert., which is 8.5 x 11, and they looked the same.

I did a compare/contrast with my Asbestos Building Inspector cert., which is 8.5 x 11, and they looked the same.
Got my license over the holidays. Who is ordering a certificate?
I don't remember ordering the first, I think it was just sent. (This was from the April 08 exam, btw)

I have 3. The original is framed at my desk, a duplicate has been custom framed to match the other licenses it hangs with in the lobby, and I'm not really sure where #3 went... I only ordered 1 duplicate (for the lobby), but for some reason they sent a second one about a month after they sent the first. The funny part is that all 3 are different. One has my full name, one has my first, mi, last, and the unknown locataion one only has first & last names.

Last edited:
I don't remember ordering the first, I think it was just sent. (This was from the April 08 exam, btw)

I have 3. The original is framed at my desk, a duplicate has been custom framed to match the other licenses it hangs with in the lobby, and I'm not really sure where #3 went... I only ordered 1 duplicate (for the lobby), but for some reason they sent a second one about a month after they sent the first. The funny part is that all 3 are different. One has my full name, one has my first, mi, last, and the unknown locataion one only has first & last names.
I ordered a stamp and have been signing reports with your name. I hope you don't mind.

I ordered a stamp and have been signing reports with your name. I hope you don't mind.
No problem. At least one of us is getting use out of the license...

BTW, we have expert witness testimony in 2 weeks on a mold investigation you signed off on...

*cough* *cough*

I'm sorry, I won't be able to make it. I've come down with something. It would probably be best if you just continued filling in for me. That way the signatures still match...

You know. Maybe its just me, but considering how much you pay for an exam, you would think that DORA could afford a $25 certificate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back