CO - PE Results!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to another post on here, the average Colorado result time is 64 days, meaning we may still have a while right?

This may be of interest to you guys - link to the requirements for maintaining your PE license.

http://www.nspe.org/resources/pdfs/educati...equirements.pdf

I must admit I hadn't really looked into it, but my understanding was that you had to do some continuing education every year to maintain your PE. According to the NSPE site, this is not the case for Colorado - am I understanding this correctly? They will just send a reminder every year to send some sort of registration fee and that is it? (All these questions are a bit presumptuous as I haven't even gotten results back..........)

According to another post on here, the average Colorado result time is 64 days, meaning we may still have a while right?
This may be of interest to you guys - link to the requirements for maintaining your PE license.

I must admit I hadn't really looked into it, but my understanding was that you had to do some continuing education every year to maintain your PE. According to the NSPE site, this is not the case for Colorado - am I understanding this correctly? They will just send a reminder every year to send some sort of registration fee and that is it? (All these questions are a bit presumptuous as I haven't even gotten results back..........)
Two things:

1. The average time is misleading since Colorado is now direct notification and was not in the past. THus the statistical data would be invalid.

2. We should look at the time since colorado has been direct notification, and I believe a better measure would be time since first PE results released.

3. Colorado at this time does not require CE to maintain your pe.

The average isn't really relevant, only the past year. Way back when I put this coming Friday as the date I'd expect results back, and it's looking more and more like that'll be the case.

In Colorado, send them a check every two years and you're good to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea. I didn't notice any outages when they added the 7 people (or however few it was) by comity recently but that's a much quicker update than if full results are going up.

It's just hope based on speculation, but this is at least something to get the butterflies rocking!

Another day down. I'd rather not go through another weekend not knowing. But it's looking that way.

Thought I'd bring this to the top this to see if anyone's had any other contact with NCEES or the Board to see if approval has been given to release results.

Bean says he guessed Friday long ago as the results date. I have put my faith in Bean - I plan to commiserate with all of you on our failing results or will be doing keg stands at the office in celebration tomorrow

Bean says he guessed Friday long ago as the results date. I have put my faith in Bean - I plan to commiserate with all of you on our failing results or will be doing keg stands at the office in celebration tomorrow
I just spoke to someone at CO DORA and they said they didn't have the results yet and thought they would be out early next week or early the following week :( So unfortunately we will not find out for another weekend it looks like!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back