CO - PE Results!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once the system is updated with all of the new test-passing PE's from April, expect to see PE#'s in the 44600 range. Between the time I passed (April 08) and my co-worker passed (April 09), there are over 1100 PE #'s between us.

Wow - I estimated between 500 and 600 testees (he he he) in the Denver location. I would assume a few less in Junction. Surprising there's that many each year..

I damn near had a heart attack when I refreshed, saw 44205 was taken, searched my name and had nothing. Then saw it was just an NCEES Records license. Soon, soon..

Because CO is direct notification, they get the results the same time you do and wouldn't have a clue when the results go out.

Illinois just went out - maybe we're next..

Most of the early states posting results seem to follow the spreadsheet. With IL posting, we could easily be next yet this afternoon.

Keep em' crossed!

Last edited by a moderator:
It is now past 5:00 PM Eastern Time and I am guessing that nothing more is going out today because NCEES is based in the east. I have been glued to my email and this forum for the last four days going nuts! Oh well, hopefully only another few days waiting. Darn, I really wanted to know before the weekend...

It is now past 5:00 PM Eastern Time and I am guessing that nothing more is going out today because NCEES is based in the east. I have been glued to my email and this forum for the last four days going nuts! Oh well, hopefully only another few days waiting. Darn, I really wanted to know before the weekend...
I think Arizona got results about 4:30 MST yesterday, which would have been 6:30 EST. So I'd say maybe another hour. After that, nothing until Monday.

Well, lets hope tomorrow is the day! I impatiently will be waiting for results Monday!

Me too!

Hard to imagine we could potentially be waiting another month. It'd be easier if I didn't know anyone else had results.

Good Luck

Hey - Colorado guys - where are you looking for the results, on ALISON? Is this where you are seeing the PE license numbers changing? I'm apparently not in the know here

Yes jsrogers, we're checking on ALISON. I'm also occasionally also checking the NCEES page but really not expecting anything there until an email comes in.

The waiting is almost comical at this point. Last week I was stressing any time I saw an email came in. Now it's hard not to laugh at waiting. It would certainly be nice if the results came today (or...now), but eh, other things to worry about. Like Alaska.

I sent an email this morning to Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies Division of Registrations Licensing (DORA) asking when results might be released. Here is the response:

"Good morning all I can tell you is that the e-mail from NECCS will go to the e-mail you provided them. We hope this week. We have not heard anything yet."

I sent an email this morning to Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies Division of Registrations Licensing (DORA) asking when results might be released. Here is the response:
"Good morning all I can tell you is that the e-mail from NECCS will go to the e-mail you provided them. We hope this week. We have not heard anything yet."
Thanks Velo - the wait is getting a touch painful. I was feeling like I did pretty well, but the longer I wait the more the concept of a fail letter is sneaking into my head. A bit strange how long it takes, anyone have a sense as to why that is? Do the results go through state boards at all or is it merely just NCEES taking time doing the statistical work and whatnot?

Just felt like bumping the thread rather than refreshing the page. I can't believe I know that 64% of Civil's passed the PE, yet I don't know if I'm one of them. NCEES really knows how to make revealing the results worse than when you were 10 years old waiting for Christmas morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back