CO - PE Results!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:mail-296:
Waiting - just wanted to get this thread active for the CO-PE hopefuls..
Seriously.

When I saw this at the top, my heart skipped a beat thinking CO finally released results. What's taking so long?!

No clue what the delay is, but apparently our scores are complete because other states are receiving results. We just have to wait patiently for our turn.

Tomorrow Please!!

Nothing on ALLISON yet either...

BTW, didn't you notice that the last exam didn't get results until Dec 16th? Why are you worrying about results now, there's 6 more months...

Nothing on ALLISON yet either...
BTW, didn't you notice that the last exam didn't get results until Dec 16th? Why are you worrying about results now, there's 6 more months...
I'm hopeful that I won't be plastered to ALISON in 6+ months. C'mon 48 day results turn-around. NCEES, you can dooo itttt!!

We should pass the time discussing cut scores, and what we're going to spend our fatty raises on once we pass.

We should pass the time discussing cut scores, and what we're going to spend our fatty raises on once we pass.
Who cares what the cut score is. Just let's hope we pass. As for fatty raises, that may be another topic. For me, this license will allow me to work for myself performing contract work for past employers. I'll probably make less money at first, but when/if the shi+ hits the fan and I get busy, the rewards will hopefully finally be there.

Good luck to all..

Who cares what the cut score is. Just let's hope we pass. As for fatty raises, that may be another topic. For me, this license will allow me to work for myself performing contract work for past employers. I'll probably make less money at first, but when/if the shi+ hits the fan and I get busy, the rewards will hopefully finally be there.
Good luck to all..
Booooring....

I scientifically determined that the cutscore will be 59/80 based on a code hidden in that one question with the thing that did the stuff. I dare anyone to prove me wrong.

Once I get my license and I get that $100k/yr job (with doubletime OT rates, stock options, company car, a company condo in CB, and a Gold Medallion ski pass) I'll be spending my money on skis, bicycles, and burritos. Also, a giant stuffed t-rex.

qw-trex-squish.jpg

Good luck to all..
Booooring....

I scientifically determined that the cutscore will be 59/80 based on a code hidden in that one question with the thing that did the stuff. I dare anyone to prove me wrong.

Once I get my license and I get that $100k/yr job (with doubletime OT rates, stock options, company car, a company condo in CB, and a Gold Medallion ski pass) I'll be spending my money on skis, bicycles, and burritos. Also, a giant stuffed t-rex.

qw-trex-squish.jpg
That T-Rex must have gotten fat off his fattty raise. I can't wait until I'm fat!

lol T-rex's will forever make me think of "I have a big head and little arms. I'm just not sure how well this plan was thought through". . .

Speaking of "fatty raises" I was just told that if i pass the PE I will be bumped to the next pay level which has a pay freeze and is taking furloughs so I will end up making less than I do now...not really but sure feels that way doesn't it?

I figured with Colorado being a state that gets notified by NCEES directly that we would have heard by now. Guess not.

44205 is still open. This is a little annoying, I was hoping to have something before the weekend.

44205 is still open. This is a little annoying, I was hoping to have something before the weekend.
The day is early. Several who got their emails didn't get them until mid-day.

So I know some people were notified late yesterday afternoon. At what point do we resign ourselves to waiting through the weekend?

So I know some people were notified late yesterday afternoon. At what point do we resign ourselves to waiting through the weekend?
When you have a beer in your hand as you're standing next to the grill making dinner tonight, in which case said beer removes any/all thoughts of the NCEES until you get sober/wakeup Monday morning.

When you have a beer in your hand as you're standing next to the grill making dinner tonight, in which case said beer removes any/all thoughts of the NCEES until you get sober/wakeup Monday morning.
:40oz:

I think pizza in the menu tonight for me, but a beer is always a good option for ending a workweek. I'm no longer expecting results today; while it will be very nice if they do come out, it's not going to affect what I do for the next few days, and I'm ok with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back