Christmas gifts /

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The baking thread had better get itself ready for bread baked with flour I will grind myself with my new Mockmill 100!

My fiance very much thinks I'm turning our apartment into a small scale bakery. I told him things could be worse. He agreed.

Last edited by a moderator:
The baking thread had better get itself ready for bread baked with flour I will grind myself with my new Mockmill 100!

My fiance very much thinks I'm turning our apartment into a small scale bakery. I told him things could be worse. He agreed.
I AM SO JEALOUS.  I was a bad baker this season.  I did...pretty much nothing.  Except for double chocolate peppermint cookies and the usual anise oil cookies.  I WANT TO SEE YOUR PICTURES!!!  ❤️

We normally literally go to the mountains and tear one down with our bare hands but do to kid scheduling issues we got one from Costco .

It was a gorgeous tree for two weeks and then died and turned brown early - will just go get one from the national forest from now on...

Got a new All Blacks jersey. Kids got me a couple pairs of board shorts, and everyone in the family got new bodyboards to rampage at the beach with. Wife also surprised me with a Game of Thrones themed game of RISK! Best part is that the kids really enjoy playing it, and after only a few rounds have become very good at it...

We hit up a few of the after-Xmas sales and started revamping my wardrobe. I guess if I am to be taken seriously as a Project Manager, I should have a wardrobe of more than just polo shirts and "good" jeans.  The hard part is finding pants that actually fit. Everything here seems to be that skinny-fit that are just uncomfortable as hell to be sitting at a desk in. 

have your kids managed the "skim" board yet?  I was a pro at that when I was 13, I tried it a few years ago at my parents beach in Tampa and almost ended up in the ICU....

have your kids managed the "skim" board yet?  I was a pro at that when I was 13, I tried it a few years ago at my parents beach in Tampa and almost ended up in the ICU....
We've seen them around but haven't tried them. The kids may have done it at school. Their school hosts a couple week-long beach events each year which has them learning a host of water activities like paddleboarding, surfing, kayaking and sailing.

Wait... I thought John Arthur wanted the doorbell.

How many people want doorbells for gifts???

I'm going to create myself an amazon affiliate account. Then I'll start posting links to Christmas gifts I buy family members. Then when you suckers click on the link and buy the awesome gifts I'm buying for my family members, I'll get a sweet commission. Cha-ching.

Who answers or even cares if someone knocks on their door these days?

Don't you know that it is election season with COVID running wild out there?

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw that our incumbent representative left a brochure without knocking or ringing the bell and the brochure had a note already on it "Sorry I missed you!" Bitch, you didn't even knock!

Back